What's new

Nic River Mango

Tazz

Legend
Another one bites the dust.
So mixed and tried it with Ice cream, another with Marshmallow and neither tasted anything like a mango. Just a weird artificial taste with an almost vegetable oil after taste. Have tasted that veg oil thing with another fruit concentrate in the past. All binned.

Another one bites the dust.
So mixed and tried it with Ice cream, another with Marshmallow and neither tasted anything like a mango. Just a weird artificial taste with an almost vegetable oil after taste. Have tasted that veg oil thing with another fruit concentrate in the past. All binned.
That's a shame Tazz. I really like Mango, both a few ready mixed Mangos that I've liked but not tried many concentrates.
I tend to go for Mango Ice. Any you've tried you like?

That's a shame Tazz. I really like Mango, both a few ready mixed Mangos that I've liked but not tried many concentrates.
I tend to go for Mango Ice. Any you've tried you like?
Hi mate. No that was the first actually. Im thinking the other fruit concentrate that had the veg oil aftertaste was a Purilum. I'll try another when I do an order next. Wont be for a while though as I stocked up well before summer hit.

Hi mate. No that was the first actually. Im thinking the other fruit concentrate that had the veg oil aftertaste was a Purilum. I'll try another when I do an order next. Wont be for a while though as I stocked up well before summer hit.
No worries mate.
I mix a standard Mango with a touch of Koolada to give it that ice feel. Does the job for me.

Have you tried any mango concentrates you thought were good?
I've vaped a few different Mango shortfills but have only mixed one Mango flavour concentrate.
I like it a lot but I do add a bit of ice to it.
I get mine from Cloud Atlas Vaping.
I've got shite loads of juice but when I run low I will get a few different Mangos to try.

Back
Top Bottom