What's new

The Alchemists Cupboard

Have you considered adding a recommended % for the naturals range?

Yeah its something that is on my list to do. Generally i would say they're along the lines of Capella for % inclusions, but as with all flavours, would be good to get something down for individual usage.

Yeah its something that is on my list to do. Generally i would say they're along the lines of Capella for % inclusions, but as with all flavours, would be good to get something down for individual usage.

Great, aye I have a few, it just makes things a wee tad easier for new customers to the range.

A belated but very big welcome to the forum :) You guys were my very first port of call into DIY'ing many a year (and over 2,000 bottles of DIY juice) ago, the products and good service got me hooked.

A belated but very big welcome to the forum :) You guys were my very first port of call into DIY'ing many a year (and over 2,000 bottles of DIY juice) ago, the products and good service got me hooked.
Thank you buddy. Also, thank you for your kind words, i'm pleased to hear that we have been of some help to you over the years.

Back
Top Bottom