What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Alchemists Cupboard

TheAlchemistsCupboard

Premium Vendor
Good Day POTV...

My name is Barry from a well established UK based vendor - The Alchemists Cupboard Ltd.

Established in 2011 we started out by making exclusive and very tasty full flavoured, bespoke e-liquids. Shortly after, we added Flavour Concentrates to our store, Being the first to offer Capella within the UK. Over the past few years we have continued to add flavour-houses from around the world to our online store, as well as developing NEW and exciting One-Shots or Bottle-Shots DIY solutions along with E-Liquids.

We offer 15 brands of One-Shots, over 200 flavours to choose from, along with over 1000 single flavour concentrates from 9 different manufactures and over 150 uniquely crafted E-Liquids.

I am happy to be able to offer members of this forum a 10% Discount on all orders over £10.00, by entering “POTV10” at the checkout. (non nicotine related products only)

Please, stop by my web shop and check out some of my products, whether it be E-liquids, Concentrates or Bottle Shots, we offer extensive reviews from a rich 9 year history within the industry. Rated 9.8 on Trustpilot.

We have a range of testers available in most brands, I look forward to welcoming you in our Magical Cupboard.

Kind Regards

Barry (The Alchemist)

Vendor Status application is being arranged Guys. :)

Hi @TheAlchemistsCupboard and welcome.
Your naturals range of fruit concentrates are some of the most true to form flavours available so it's good to have you here :2thumbsup:

That's very kind of you to say, its great to hear you enjoy them. I agree, the Apple from this range is all time top 5 for me, and folk rave about the Strawberry & Plum.
Great to be involved and hopefully our experience may come in handy from time to time.

Good to see you here, been a customer on and off for many a year, currently loving the Lemon n Lime

Good to see you here, been a customer on and off for many a year, currently loving the Lemon n Lime

Thanks Rickster, a Happy customer makes for a Happy Alchemist.
Old School flavour, you cant beat the deluxe/classics. Some flavours over the years have been re-worked due to better concentrates being available, Lemon + Lime is not one of them, every time we tinker, it never comes out as good as ye old faithful. The NEW - Lemon Sherbet though, boy does that knock the spots off the old one!

Thanks Rickster, a Happy customer makes for a Happy Alchemist.
Old School flavour, you cant beat the deluxe/classics. Some flavours over the years have been re-worked due to better concentrates being available, Lemon + Lime is not one of them, every time we tinker, it never comes out as good as ye old faithful. The NEW - Lemon Sherbet though, boy does that knock the spots off the old one!

Glad to hear it, some things are best left are they are:)

Back
Top Bottom