What's new

TRIBUTE - A new old range from Manabush xxx

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big-Poster-1000.jpg

Tribute - a new old range by Manabush

It’s been many years and a long road since I sat down and started playing with the concentrates that would eventually become our first and award winning Nokomis range.

In that time we have seen vaping change more than any other industry I can think of. From a user led, almost wild west beginning, to uncertainty to if it would even be allowed to continue at all through to legislation then the advent of shortfills and the rise of DIY.

Simultaneously alongside the actual machinations of the industry and law makers - actual vaping itself has gone through so many changes! From a humble start of cigalikes through to the early pen systems and early re-buildables (vivi nova anyone?) - to high end mortgage your house mods and rebuildable atomizers - the advent of sub ohm vaping and the almost separation in the industry of MTL (mouth to lung) and DTL (direct to lung vaping) resulting in a couple years of MTL almost dying out - then the advent of Pod Systems and a new cornucopia of affordable MTL re-buildable and stock coil atomisers bringing it back again in force.

Alongside vaping ups and downs - those of us still in the industry both from a supplier and manufacturer standpoint have seen technologies flourish and change - flavour technology for example is now streets ahead of where it was even two years ago, and lets not even start on Nic Salts.

We as a company have seen our own changes, It's gone from an "I" to a "we", through reformulations, staff changes, investment in cleanrooms and bottling tech, incredulity at the industry totally going in ways we could never have foreseen. For instance we said we would never do shortfills - no one thought they would go anywhere! Look at them now (and us!). In retrospect that was pretty short sighted of us, I regularly speak to people who have never seen a 30ml bottle of pre mixed e-liquid.

With all this in mind - and as a tribute to our roots - and also due to the popularity of our special edition Christmas flavour “A Christmas Powwow” - we figured that delving back into our past and using some of the newer flavour technologies available to us now, we could have a pretty good go at doing some new updated versions - some remixes if you will of some of our older classic juices.

So Ladies and Gentlemen - I present to you a New/Old Range.

WebSlideTribute.jpg

Launching with three flavours - at present all remixed updates from the Nokomis Range.

Nokomis Amped - Nokomis ... but more so - with the caramel and maple overtones extended, a little more creaminess and slightly sweeter (but not over sweet) this is Nokomis - Amped.

Tribute-Nok-50.jpg

tribute-Nok-30-6.jpg

Chiricahua Sun Reloaded - Chiricahua Sun was for many reasons our greatest achievement, and yet - it was the Eliquid that faired the worst from reformulation - this is our attempt to re-dress that balance - and “Make Chiri Great Again” A much closer take to the very original Chiricahua Sun, less sweet and somewhat nuttier with a slight golden syrup hit.
Tribute-Chiri-50.jpg

tribute-Chiri-30-6.jpg

Powwow Sauce Extended - Some of you may have tried "A Christmas Powwow" which was actually the inspiration for this range. This is the top Notes Of Christmas Powwow - minus the Christmas spices (until december at least!) on top of the new Nokomis Amped base. For those who did not try it - Christmas Powwow magnified the creamy dessert topping of the Original Powwow Sauce - its Powwow on Steroids.

Tribute-Powwow-50.jpg

tribute-Powwow-30-6.jpg

All Available in the following :
50ml Shortfill for the 3mg Vapers (making a total of 60ml)

20ml Shortfill for the 6mg Vapers (making a total of 30ml)

10ml Shortfill for the 12mg Vapers (making a total of 30ml)

All come with the relevant nicshots to make the complete amount in 50/50 VG/PG ratio, free of charge.

NOTE ON THE 12mg VERSIONS : These come with 1 x 100VG Nicshot and 1 x 50/50 Nicshot - this is necessary to maintain the 50/50 VG/PG ratio - you must use both nicshots in the 30m Bottle.

These juices like all of their predecessors are complex juices - you are free to vape them as soon as you have mixed them of course, but they will improve with "steeping" time.

ALSO AVAILABLE AS FULL RANGE PACKS IN ALL VARIANTS

Tribute-FullRange-50.jpg

Tribute-FullRange-30-6.jpg

tribute-FullRange-30-12.jpg

Introductory Price Reduction - From Now Until Sunday 16th Midnight!

To introduce you to the new range - and help you all out in what is frankly February - we will be reducing prices site wide until Sunday 16th February
Regards

The Manabush Team.

http://www.manabush.com

Last edited:
Order's in. Can’t wait to try these, I’ll leave you to crack on with the Coyote coconut tribute!

It's a shame none of these come in concentrate form, would be very appealing for us DIY'ers. Hopefully you'll consider it :D

Order in for the Tribute pack I can’t wait to try these, got high hopes for this because I just couldn’t get on with the reformulated stuff, sorry @ZT.

It's a shame none of these come in concentrate form, would be very appealing for us DIY'ers. Hopefully you'll consider it :D

For all intents and purposes the 12mg Version more or less is a concentrate.

feel free to play with that as you would like.

Order in for the Tribute pack I can’t wait to try these, got high hopes for this because I just couldn’t get on with the reformulated stuff, sorry @ZT.
Theres not need to be sorry .. it was was it is was or tiswas ..

or something

This might be sacriliage to say but... I prefer all 3 over the originals!

All 3 have an extra level of depth to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom