What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nunchaku 2 Tank refill hole seal

Kevin-G

Initiate
Using a Nunchaku 2 tank, problem being im going through the refill hole seal like mad. They start to stretch then i cant twist the lid back on without the real popping out.
I cannot find replacements anywhere, i have already used the spare that come with the tank and that now needs replacing.
thanks

What liquid are you using?
I had the same Issue with a very strong menthol liquid I was using and it was making the silicon swell! Try changing liquid and put the old seal to soak in some hot water then air dry for a day or 5 and see if it shrinks back to original.

Using a Nunchaku 2 tank, problem being im going through the refill hole seal like mad. They start to stretch then i cant twist the lid back on without the real popping out.
I cannot find replacements anywhere, i have already used the spare that come with the tank and that now needs replacing.
thanks
What liquid are you using?
I had the same Issue with a very strong menthol liquid I was using and it was making the silicon swell! Try changing liquid and put the old seal to soak in some hot water then air dry for a day or 5 and see if it shrinks back to original.
Yes, using liquid with menthol in, thanks for the tip, i will give it a go, still need to find some spares, thanks

Well, my spare has now split and i cant find the original to try the hot water trick :doh:a new tank a guess it the tank leaks without the seal

Back
Top Bottom