What's new

Favourite compact dual battery mods?

AquaticGnu

Postman
Not sure if this belongs here but I'm wondering what everyone's favourite compacr dual battery mod is? I've been really enjoying the digiflavor edge for the past few months. Pretty tiny, but can fit some pretty fat atties.

gen 3 for work, and lost vape for home now. Being an engineer and fabricator my work mods have a tough time :)

Personally have only ever had one dual battery mod and its the Aegis X. Love how its waterproof most of all, no need to worry about juice going everywhere.

Picking up a Dovpo Topside Dual Squonk this week which gets good reviews.

I bought an iJoy Mystique mod for £12 from China as a cheap beater mod.

It is relatively small, light and every edge/corner is rounded off so its very comfortable and pocket friendly for a dual 18650.

For £12 I was expecting a disposable piece of junk, but its been good for the last year. I wish I'd bought a few more.

Not really a big smok fan but can’t really beat the smok r-kiss...size wise

HCigar VT75D is small and has a DNA 75C board, I've had it a few years now and it's been reliable although the 510 pin is the type that has the black o-ring so it will fail one day.

The Drag 3 is surprisingly small and very light for a dual 18650 too, and the Gene Fan 2 chip in it performs well.

Back
Top Bottom