Innokin
What's new

Nunchaku 2 Tank refill hole seal

Kevin-G

Initiate
Using a Nunchaku 2 tank, problem being im going through the refill hole seal like mad. They start to stretch then i cant twist the lid back on without the real popping out.
I cannot find replacements anywhere, i have already used the spare that come with the tank and that now needs replacing.
thanks

Vape Club
What liquid are you using?
I had the same Issue with a very strong menthol liquid I was using and it was making the silicon swell! Try changing liquid and put the old seal to soak in some hot water then air dry for a day or 5 and see if it shrinks back to original.

Using a Nunchaku 2 tank, problem being im going through the refill hole seal like mad. They start to stretch then i cant twist the lid back on without the real popping out.
I cannot find replacements anywhere, i have already used the spare that come with the tank and that now needs replacing.
thanks
What liquid are you using?
I had the same Issue with a very strong menthol liquid I was using and it was making the silicon swell! Try changing liquid and put the old seal to soak in some hot water then air dry for a day or 5 and see if it shrinks back to original.
Yes, using liquid with menthol in, thanks for the tip, i will give it a go, still need to find some spares, thanks

Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
Well, my spare has now split and i cant find the original to try the hot water trick :doh:a new tank a guess it the tank leaks without the seal

Back
Top Bottom