What's new

JacVapour Mesh Coils

Interesting. I wonder if they will last as well as the regular coils.
I’ll get OH to order some

In theory they should last longer. Be interested for an opinion. May order some at some point.

In theory they should last longer. Be interested for an opinion. May order some at some point.
Of all the stock coils I’ve tried the 1ohm regular last the longest and over the year I think we’ve had about 4 that have been a bit iffy. Not the greatest flavour wise but more solid than most. I’ll definitely try these out in the Vims. Will probably go for the 1.2 as C doesn’t like a warm vape.

Of all the stock coils I’ve tried the 1ohm regular last the longest and over the year I think we’ve had about 4 that have been a bit iffy. Not the greatest flavour wise but more solid than most. I’ll definitely try these out in the Vims. Will probably go for the 1.2 as C doesn’t like a warm vape.

Yeah, the 1.2 ohm is for a proper MTL draw apparently. 0.8 ohm is a more loose MTL/ RDL

The original 1 ohm coils were indestructible but I found them quite lacking. The .7 coils were riddled with problems. In my juice they swelled and within 24 to 48 hours they were totally blocked. The .42 coil was pure gold. Be very interested to see how these compare. Would be nice to be able to use a higher resistance but still have the oomph of the lower resistance coils. Would love to try these but a tenner for 3 coils seems a bit much.

ive been ussing the 0.5 for ages and i get a good 2 months out of them on a tank a day.

The original 1 ohm coils were indestructible but I found them quite lacking. The .7 coils were riddled with problems. In my juice they swelled and within 24 to 48 hours they were totally blocked. The .42 coil was pure gold. Be very interested to see how these compare. Would be nice to be able to use a higher resistance but still have the oomph of the lower resistance coils. Would love to try these but a tenner for 3 coils seems a bit much.

Agree, a tenner on a punt is no for me, I will wait

Ordered some 1.2. Will report back on these

interested to see what you think of these..
I agree with the previous posts, the 1.0 ohm coils last ages but not much flavour, the 0.70 are a lot better for flavour but don't last long and seam to get soaked, sometimes same day
my Vim is great so im tempted to try these but agree £10 for 3 + postage is a lot if they aren't up to much

Back
Top Bottom