What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wismec Luxotic Surface And Kestral RDTA

fentribal

Postman
Just dug this mod out for nostalgia sake and I had completely forgotten what a steller tank the kestral is, the whole set-up works brilliantly together. The Kanthal heater strip type thing in it, is still the original and after quick clean and fresh cotton it still as good as the day I first tried it! I don't know why the idea never took off and we didn't see more tanks adopt the same system. I was wondering what other people who have used the kestral tank think of it?

...I know tanks that utilise mesh are a similar concept, but I have found them to be a bit temperamental with wicking issues, but how the kestrel works seems to be a lot more effective.

I know this an old thread, but I can't find the mesh heater coils over here in Italy. Do you just use the ones made by Wismec, or can you use other ones?

Back
Top Bottom