Innokin
What's new

Vaporeso gen buzzing !!!! And constantly reading wrong ohms

Vape Club
Can you hear the buzzing all the time, or do you need to put it up to your ear to hear it?

Soon as I press the power button to take a pull it starts regardless of how low the voltage is, I have tried the tank on the agies legend no sound, out another tank on the GEN the humming still there :/

AcmeFog
Soon as I press the power button to take a pull it starts regardless of how low the voltage is, I have tried the tank on the agies legend no sound, out another tank on the GEN the humming still there :/

Ah, ok. I was asking because I have one mod that makes a very quiet sound, but you need to put it right up to your ear to hear it. Like @nwhornet says this sometimes happens with electrical devices. Hopefully the firmware will help if you manage to reset it back.

Ah, ok. I was asking because I have one mod that makes a very quiet sound, but you need to put it right up to your ear to hear it. Like @nwhornet says this sometimes happens with electrical devices. Hopefully the firmware will help if you manage to reset it back.
Tried no joy rang ecogone and they said there computers are down so have to send an email and they will respond tomorrow.

Premier Ecigs
An update spoke to Dominic at ecigone, nice chap he assured me it was normal, I told him I'm still a little freaked out as I didn't make a sound when I first got the mod.

He agreed to change it, nice guys to deal with at ecigone.

Vape Green
The headline on the kindle fire for this thread said vaporesso gen buzzin.
thought this was gonna be a mancunian gen appreciation thread.

Back
Top Bottom