What's new

Dicodes tubes

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Really fancied buying something this weekend - but couldn't find a thing I like. Well, apart from another Dicodes. Going to sit on it but I think I might try a Dicodes tube mod. Anybody want to warn me off it?

Really fancied buying something this weekend - but couldn't find a thing I like. Well, apart from another Dicodes. Going to sit on it but I think I might try a Dicodes tube mod. Anybody want to warn me off it?
Nope, not me! Got a hankering for one an all, throwback to the Vamo V5 and Nautilus I started out on...
I swithered on an Extreme V3/22mm/18650 on one of the FB groups 8-9 months ago - £115 iirc? I swithered too long, didn't hang around long at that price.

No why would we turn you away from a Dicodes lol
I keep thinking about another mini as a back up for the back up.

No why would we turn you away from a Dicodes lol
I keep thinking about another mini as a back up for the back up.
Yep, there really isn't anything. The only thing I think about is that I do like my boxes and the Dicodes pipe just sits in what it came in. I have a feeling that after a tube fell over for the second time I'd throw it back in the packaging.

Still, got a Wicket raffle to wait for. If my number comes up I'll be grabbing the Limelight bundle, if not then a tube will be on the way.

Yep, there really isn't anything. The only thing I think about is that I do like my boxes and the Dicodes pipe just sits in what it came in. I have a feeling that after a tube fell over for the second time I'd throw it back in the packaging.

Still, got a Wicket raffle to wait for. If my number comes up I'll be grabbing the Limelight bundle, if not then a tube will be on the way.

TBH i am not a tube man for that exact reason i love the feel and look of them,
But i am a clumsy sod and know i would keep knocking one over.
like your pipe my 21700 just sits in its box strange how some things just don't jell with
us.

TBH i am not a tube man for that exact reason i love the feel and look of them,
But i am a clumsy sod and know i would keep knocking one over.
like your pipe my 21700 just sits in its box strange how some things just don't jell with
us.
Tubes are best with tanks I feel, then you can just lie it down and not worry about it getting knocked over/leaking. And on regulated tubes with a side mounted fire switch, the switch usually stops it rolling away too!

+1 for the Extreme v3.

Had it bought and paid for and then had a momentary spaz and had the order changed to a 21700 Dani box. Dani box just sat there and sat there until I finally moved it on totally untouched. Was lucky enough to then pick up a v3 in the classies and haven't looked back since. There's just something special about tubes and rtas. :hugs:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom