What's new

DNAmate Android

Tilde

Postman
Hello all, currently awaiting the delivery of a jacvapour dna75 mod and currently trying to research all I can into the use of temp control.
My laptop is currently out of action and I found this app in the Google store. It's currently in beta testing stage, has anyone used it yet?
I paid the £4 just incase but have no idea how it works, though to be fair I think escribe would convince me just as much.

I remember the creator posting on here a while ago, so if it's still beta then he's not got any further. Also to work with a phone it has to be capable of OTG connection & you'll need the appropriate lead. The mod will come set up with various profiles you can use out of the box but get onto Evolv forums for plenty of info. Two tips when you do get a PC to connect to is 1, download the international version of Escribe & 2, save a back up of the mod as it comes. This way you can reinstall it if anything goes amiss.

I remember the creator posting on here a while ago, so if it's still beta then he's not got any further. Also to work with a phone it has to be capable of OTG connection & you'll need the appropriate lead. The mod will come set up with various profiles you can use out of the box but get onto Evolv forums for plenty of info. Two tips when you do get a PC to connect to is 1, download the international version of Escribe & 2, save a back up of the mod as it comes. This way you can reinstall it if anything goes amiss.
yes, so I went to techbigs.com to get free mods for my device, and didn't see any beta in it, they were only tested before release.

Back
Top Bottom