What's new

Side by Side Mods

I am after a 22 mm tank DTL with decent airflow Rob. Im not really sure what my options are. I have ordered a THC Proto that i think will take a week or more to get to me and been recommended an Envli Artisan which sounds like it may be good. Apart from that i am open to suggestions.

IMG_20200102_205045.jpg

I bought a ROFVape Witcher from fast tech as a side by side mod for a kayfun prime. Whilst it just fits, the metal band you screw in to hold it in place prevents easy access. You have to use the square ended screwdriver to take it off to take it off when you want to unscrew the tank, adjust the airflow or juice control. It makes it such a pain to use, that basically I don't use it. Whilst it is cheap and works as a side by side for tall 22mm tanks, it doesn't get a recommendation from me.

I’m looking to get the ambition mods side by side for my kayfun lite 2019. As I know there has been issues with certain lengths of 510s was wondering if the kayfuns shorter thread works ok with it.
Thanks

I think the tank may be to small for the easy side but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong

I’m looking to get the ambition mods side by side for my kayfun lite 2019. As I know there has been issues with certain lengths of 510s was wondering if the kayfuns shorter thread works ok with it.
Thanks
They resolved the issue and many sites will mention this. The new coloured versions will be fine. It takes up to 24mm tanks so both versions should be fine on there. You may need the kf extension kit to bring the top of the tank more flush though.

Due tomorrow I have just been informed. :) She spoils me occasionally :)

Ultem SbS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom