What's new

Best non Chinese made mods

"Misfit"

Veteran
Fed up with Chinese made mods failing me after having 2 fail me in the last week.
What are the best non Chinese made mods.
Bonus points for cheap and reliable.
50-100w

Last edited:
Fed up with Chinese made mods failing me after having 2 fail me in the last week.
What are the best non Chinese made mods.
Bonus points for cheap and reliable.

You will have fun finding a cheap one as there all chinese made unless you can find someone or make one yourself

Reliable = Expensive
Cheap = Mass Produced = China

My suggestion! Find something you like the design of, get it use it till something stops then ask @KytanDale to have a look at it!

What were the mods that failed? A better question might be “what mods are reliable, yet cheap?” There’s reliable stuff that’s made in china, and most cheap stuff also tends to be made there.

2 mods failing in one week thats some of the worst luck on the planet. What was the two mods ?

I feel your pain, had an Aegis legend and eleaf evoke die on me last week. Replaced with a smoant battlestar and vepersso gen & swag 2.

brought me back to the forums tho so can’t complain. Shinyitis in full swing, down the rabbit hole I go again......

Most will be made in China regardless unless you’re going high end and then your budget is blown.
The JacVapour 75 dna is a great mod and Jac’s QC and customer service is excellent. Worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom