What's new

FAO @DeeDee

3dj

Legend
I need your help girl. You being the MTL/pod queen.
What the fuck do I do to get the wife off the stinkies. This past few weeks she has tried her best to get into vaping.
I bought her a cheap set up for her to try. A ego type thing (She smokes menthol fags) with pre-loaded menthol nic salts. It made her cough her lungs up. So I got her some menthol tobacco juice, 50/50 VG PG and put in one of my tanks. She coughed a lung up, Probably due to the fact it was in one of my sub ohm tanks, but I did crank the watts down. I'm a bit lost on this one. I know nothing about pods/starter kits etc. There must be something I can get her to stop her smoking. I appreciate any help you can offer.

My mother in law is the same as your wife and what did it for her was a small mtl set innokin I think and low low watts 18 if I remember correctly! Sorry I can’t check cos they’re in Portugal atm! I’m sure Dee will have better information to help you and the Mrs.

I have tried many many pod system’s..all the flashy ones and cheap and nasty..
The best pod set up I have and still use is the zenith Blip.
It’s advantages are that there’s a big choice of Z coils you can use and it’s bulletproof and have 3 power settings and excellent airflow controls for your better half I recommend the 1.6ohm z coil..fantastic mtl vape just like smoking using 50/50 @12mg.

You should get her a think vape zeta. And some 12mg. Don’t get salt, just the regular stuff.

You should get her a think vape zeta. And some 12mg. Don’t get salt, just the regular stuff.
Nic salts, she didn't like. 50/50 tobacco menthol she didn't like. I dropped her down from 18mg to 12 mg. Still no results. I seriously want her to give her up on smoking, hence my post to @DeeDee

Thinkvape Zeta with 1.0 ohm coil is a flavour monster. Team it with dinner lady mint tobacco, a very smooth flavour, and you are laughing mate.

Thinkvape Zeta with 1.0 ohm coil is a flavour monster. Team it with dinner lady mint tobacco, a very smooth flavour, and you are laughing mate.
I tried her on dinner lady mint tobacco. She still coughed a lung up. And yes, I'm still laughing.

I never found (admittedly I didn't try very hard at all) a mint or menthol juice that didn't make me cough.

I could smoke menthols, but not vape them...

Is there any particular reason you've only given her minty and tobacco flavours?

Go with a regular RY4 type or sweet tobacco..tobacco that’s a bit sweet rather than mint or menthol..Giving up cigarettes and starting to vape I could not abide the mint or menthol type liquid..
Flavour boss ry4 is superb @12mg..I mix the boss shots but you can get 10ml or 50ml pre made..
Some good tobacco Manabush stuff?..

@3dj you want something with adjustable power, so when she’s starting off keep it really low, like 5w or so, so she slowly gets used to it.

@pdg has a good point too, menthol liquid is usually way stronger than menthol fags. Why not try a 10ml of druid’s brew snow queen in 12mg, it’s spearmint and tobacco, not as strong as the menthol liquids at all but a bit reminiscent of a menthol fag. Mild but minty.

Back
Top Bottom