What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FAO @DeeDee

3dj

Legend
I need your help girl. You being the MTL/pod queen.
What the fuck do I do to get the wife off the stinkies. This past few weeks she has tried her best to get into vaping.
I bought her a cheap set up for her to try. A ego type thing (She smokes menthol fags) with pre-loaded menthol nic salts. It made her cough her lungs up. So I got her some menthol tobacco juice, 50/50 VG PG and put in one of my tanks. She coughed a lung up, Probably due to the fact it was in one of my sub ohm tanks, but I did crank the watts down. I'm a bit lost on this one. I know nothing about pods/starter kits etc. There must be something I can get her to stop her smoking. I appreciate any help you can offer.

My mother in law is the same as your wife and what did it for her was a small mtl set innokin I think and low low watts 18 if I remember correctly! Sorry I can’t check cos they’re in Portugal atm! I’m sure Dee will have better information to help you and the Mrs.

I have tried many many pod system’s..all the flashy ones and cheap and nasty..
The best pod set up I have and still use is the zenith Blip.
It’s advantages are that there’s a big choice of Z coils you can use and it’s bulletproof and have 3 power settings and excellent airflow controls for your better half I recommend the 1.6ohm z coil..fantastic mtl vape just like smoking using 50/50 @12mg.

You should get her a think vape zeta. And some 12mg. Don’t get salt, just the regular stuff.

You should get her a think vape zeta. And some 12mg. Don’t get salt, just the regular stuff.
Nic salts, she didn't like. 50/50 tobacco menthol she didn't like. I dropped her down from 18mg to 12 mg. Still no results. I seriously want her to give her up on smoking, hence my post to @DeeDee

Thinkvape Zeta with 1.0 ohm coil is a flavour monster. Team it with dinner lady mint tobacco, a very smooth flavour, and you are laughing mate.

Thinkvape Zeta with 1.0 ohm coil is a flavour monster. Team it with dinner lady mint tobacco, a very smooth flavour, and you are laughing mate.
I tried her on dinner lady mint tobacco. She still coughed a lung up. And yes, I'm still laughing.

I never found (admittedly I didn't try very hard at all) a mint or menthol juice that didn't make me cough.

I could smoke menthols, but not vape them...

Is there any particular reason you've only given her minty and tobacco flavours?

Go with a regular RY4 type or sweet tobacco..tobacco that’s a bit sweet rather than mint or menthol..Giving up cigarettes and starting to vape I could not abide the mint or menthol type liquid..
Flavour boss ry4 is superb @12mg..I mix the boss shots but you can get 10ml or 50ml pre made..
Some good tobacco Manabush stuff?..

@3dj you want something with adjustable power, so when she’s starting off keep it really low, like 5w or so, so she slowly gets used to it.

@pdg has a good point too, menthol liquid is usually way stronger than menthol fags. Why not try a 10ml of druid’s brew snow queen in 12mg, it’s spearmint and tobacco, not as strong as the menthol liquids at all but a bit reminiscent of a menthol fag. Mild but minty.

Back
Top Bottom