What's new

Fasttech orders delayed

"Misfit"

Veteran
Just found out my Fasttech order wont be dispatched til the 12th Feb due to Coronavirus. :(

Just found out my Fasttech order wont be dispatched til the 12th Feb due to Coronavirus. :(

My FT order still says "ETD 2/3/20".

Edit: I see now that you are right. There is no mention of it on FT's mobile site but it's there on their full site. Shut down until 10th February.

Last edited:
Must be similar issues at 3fvape as well. I can't even add anything to my basket or log in.

I think we all.suspected as much. Probably be longer than that.
All the more exciting. You'll have forgotten what you've ordered before it arrives. Just like the old day's.

Mine should have shipped on 19th but still no update on the tracking

20200201_115516.jpg

My Boost 510 adapter has finally landed at Heathrow. Probably heading to the Wirral for 2 weeks quarantine now. :D

Seems my last order with FT just snuck in. Ordered 12th Jan, dispatched 14th Jan, sitting on my doormat yesterday. Phew!

One of mine supposedly left on the 19th of last month and tracking stopped on the 23rd saying delivered to air transport. shit bit is I placed a order the day after on the 20th it landed last week on my doorstep both were going the same way shipped

One of mine supposedly left on the 19th of last month and tracking stopped on the 23rd saying delivered to air transport. shit bit is I placed a order the day after on the 20th it landed last week on my doorstep both were going the same way shipped
I can't understand why Fasttech shipping is so unreliable when other Chinese companies never fail to deliver within 2 weeks max.

Back
Top Bottom