£2.49
Price Per ml
25p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Tobacco.

Review

I mixed this first at 1.6% and it was discernable but thin. I let it steep for a day and tried again and it was vapeable but weak. I then increased the mix to 2.3% and let it steep and it transformed into what I am reviewing below.

This is such a nice vape! I am not a particular fan of tobacco concentrates, they tend to lack to complexities of steeped tobacco leaf products, but this is one of the very best. There’s a mellow rich tobacco flavour to this with Virginia notes and that Inawera smokiness on exhale. The smokiness is very mild, certainly compared to something like Tino D’ Milano Maxx Blend, but it’s there. In the background is a faint honeyed caramel undertone.

This is smooth and mellow and moreish. I ordered more. I made up 30ml and will be sending this on to a regular RY-4 vaper for review. I could vape this all day. Many tobacco vapes dry the mouth, this doesn’t. When I got up to 5 volts (on a 2.2 Ohm atomizer) I found a personal sweet spot and bags of vapour. I must put it down. It’s 10 am and I have things to do and this is just chilling me out :) .

Steeping

At least 3 days .

Vapour

Loads

Throat hit

Mild but it’s definitely available at higher voltages.

Value

You can buy cheaper RY-4. Can you buy RY-4 this good for less? I doubt it. 25p per ml and 2.3% is great value in my book.

Use as a mixing ingredient

People put RY-4 into all sorts of things and all sorts of things into RY-4. You could do that with this, but, it needs no adulteration and is a good vape in its own right.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’ and not influenced by the review sample. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

How sweet is it? I like my ry4 sweet and caramelly rather than the more tobacco flavoured ones.

It's not particularly sweet and the caramel isn't particularly dominating. It's well balanced.

How sweet is it? I like my ry4 sweet and caramelly rather than the more tobacco flavoured ones.
I mixed this first at 4%, then upped it slowly to around 9% . you definitely get a sweet caramelly ry4 at around 9%. I was using quite a sweet vg with it but no added sweetener. This is a really nice concentrate. very vapable and quite addictive.

Sounds great, their website is currently down which is a shame, one to test my way, as i do love my RY4 blends :)

Sounds great, their website is currently down which is a shame, one to test my way, as i do love my RY4 blends :)
28 Vapes LAter stock this and most of the Inawera/Tino/Wera Garden range,and there is a discount code in the discount section.

Ltecigs stock this too, can anyone confirm if it's the same stuff?
I've got the ry4 but I don't get sort of caramel kind of flavour from mine

Ltecigs stock this too, can anyone confirm if it's the same stuff?
I've got the ry4 but I don't get sort of caramel kind of flavour from mine
Yep,same stuff and another good company to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom