What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

IPV V IT no longer working.

"Misfit"

Veteran
Been using this since xmas and now whenever i turn it on it goes into bypass mode
If i change it to power mode it changes to 5w and wont let me increase the power. :(
It uses yihi 540 and there are no update software.

If you're from the UK, take or send it back for a replacement. Under retail law, for up to 28 days, it says the item must be replaced automatically.

If you're from the UK, take or send it back for a replacement. Under retail law, for up to 28 days, it says the item must be replaced automatically.

I got it from China 3avape i think just before xmas but never started using til just after xmas.

Sadly, The ipv mods today are very different to the ipv mods of yesteryear.
I tend to think of them as a disposable way to see what yihi are up to.
Sorry to hear it died so quickly buddy.

She lives :51:
After leaving the batteries out for a full day i decided to try the IPV one last time
and the little fecker booted into power mode :hmm:
I will be taking the batteries out over night as i dont want to take risks with this one.

After leaving the batteries out for a full day i decided to try the IPV one last time
I will be taking the batteries out over night as i dont want to take risks with this one.
Excellent news.
I still think buying new ipv mods from the Chinese bargain basement sales is an excellent way to get a yihi board for a quarter of the price you'd pay for just the board in the uk.

Funny enough I had an ipv velos that did something very similar due to the shite wiring from the batteries.

Back
Top Bottom