What's new

IPV V IT no longer working.

"Misfit"

Veteran
Been using this since xmas and now whenever i turn it on it goes into bypass mode
If i change it to power mode it changes to 5w and wont let me increase the power. :(
It uses yihi 540 and there are no update software.

If you're from the UK, take or send it back for a replacement. Under retail law, for up to 28 days, it says the item must be replaced automatically.

If you're from the UK, take or send it back for a replacement. Under retail law, for up to 28 days, it says the item must be replaced automatically.

I got it from China 3avape i think just before xmas but never started using til just after xmas.

Sadly, The ipv mods today are very different to the ipv mods of yesteryear.
I tend to think of them as a disposable way to see what yihi are up to.
Sorry to hear it died so quickly buddy.

She lives :51:
After leaving the batteries out for a full day i decided to try the IPV one last time
and the little fecker booted into power mode :hmm:
I will be taking the batteries out over night as i dont want to take risks with this one.

After leaving the batteries out for a full day i decided to try the IPV one last time
I will be taking the batteries out over night as i dont want to take risks with this one.
Excellent news.
I still think buying new ipv mods from the Chinese bargain basement sales is an excellent way to get a yihi board for a quarter of the price you'd pay for just the board in the uk.

Funny enough I had an ipv velos that did something very similar due to the shite wiring from the batteries.

Back
Top Bottom