What's new

Any decent CBD liquids for an e-pipe?

Chuck Norris

Achiever
Im pretty clueless with CBD, but can anybody please recommend a nice tobacco, chocolate, coffee juice that’ll suit an ex pipe smoker?

Thanks chuck

Hi Chuck, I personally don't buy pre-made CBD liquids as they are either not very good or the put a massive premium on the price. I make my own, but would suggest buying a good quality juice and then mixing into it an isolate or extract. If you decide to go this route make sure you get either a 50/50 or 60/40 VG/pg mix as any higher on the VG will cause the isolate to not properly dissolve or it will re-crystalise.

I buy my CBD isolate from iceheadshop.co.uk and usually mix it to about 10mg per ml, very reasonable prices over there and they have recently broadened their range. CBD is naturally quite bitter so it's worth going for a juice slightly on the sweet side or getting a bottle of sweetener and adding a drop or 2 to the mix.

Know it's not exactly what you were after but it really saves a fortune and gives a far better choice of nice liquids. :)

Thanks, I can’t open the website (vodaphones not having it!) but I’ll take another look around.

I mainly diy anyway so could be a winner. Just need to pick a decent chocolate or coffee to mix for him, my tobaccos always taste gash!

Thanks, I can’t open the website (vodaphones not having it!) but I’ll take another look around.

I mainly diy anyway so could be a winner. Just need to pick a decent chocolate or coffee to mix for him, my tobaccos always taste gash!

No Problem mate :) it DIY's well with chocolate and fruits (and I imagine coffee) but it does usually up the steeping time needed, custards and desert flavours are a lot more tricky with CBD and can take ages and a lot of experimentation to get right so maybe steer away from them if you give it a go. :)

*Forgot to mention, although not strictly necessary, that after you have made the initial mix to gently heat it for 10-15mins or so. I usually do this by whacking the bottle in a zip lock bag and putting it into a bowl of hot water, not boiling maybe 60ish degrees. Guess even better would be hot water in a ultrasonic cleaner or a heated magnetic mixer. Really helps with the dissolving and speeding up the process. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom