What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dicodes tubes

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Really fancied buying something this weekend - but couldn't find a thing I like. Well, apart from another Dicodes. Going to sit on it but I think I might try a Dicodes tube mod. Anybody want to warn me off it?

Really fancied buying something this weekend - but couldn't find a thing I like. Well, apart from another Dicodes. Going to sit on it but I think I might try a Dicodes tube mod. Anybody want to warn me off it?
Nope, not me! Got a hankering for one an all, throwback to the Vamo V5 and Nautilus I started out on...
I swithered on an Extreme V3/22mm/18650 on one of the FB groups 8-9 months ago - £115 iirc? I swithered too long, didn't hang around long at that price.

No why would we turn you away from a Dicodes lol
I keep thinking about another mini as a back up for the back up.

No why would we turn you away from a Dicodes lol
I keep thinking about another mini as a back up for the back up.
Yep, there really isn't anything. The only thing I think about is that I do like my boxes and the Dicodes pipe just sits in what it came in. I have a feeling that after a tube fell over for the second time I'd throw it back in the packaging.

Still, got a Wicket raffle to wait for. If my number comes up I'll be grabbing the Limelight bundle, if not then a tube will be on the way.

Yep, there really isn't anything. The only thing I think about is that I do like my boxes and the Dicodes pipe just sits in what it came in. I have a feeling that after a tube fell over for the second time I'd throw it back in the packaging.

Still, got a Wicket raffle to wait for. If my number comes up I'll be grabbing the Limelight bundle, if not then a tube will be on the way.

TBH i am not a tube man for that exact reason i love the feel and look of them,
But i am a clumsy sod and know i would keep knocking one over.
like your pipe my 21700 just sits in its box strange how some things just don't jell with
us.

TBH i am not a tube man for that exact reason i love the feel and look of them,
But i am a clumsy sod and know i would keep knocking one over.
like your pipe my 21700 just sits in its box strange how some things just don't jell with
us.
Tubes are best with tanks I feel, then you can just lie it down and not worry about it getting knocked over/leaking. And on regulated tubes with a side mounted fire switch, the switch usually stops it rolling away too!

+1 for the Extreme v3.

Had it bought and paid for and then had a momentary spaz and had the order changed to a 21700 Dani box. Dani box just sat there and sat there until I finally moved it on totally untouched. Was lucky enough to then pick up a v3 in the classies and haven't looked back since. There's just something special about tubes and rtas. :hugs:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom