What's new

Vaporesso Degree & Target PM80

Will be interested to see what they do to the draw
Yeah, me too. I like the look of the device
I'm rather hoping they include a pair in the spare pod packs as they are obviously cheap and it would be useful to trim them down for personalised airflow.
With these included there is no doubt in my mind which of these systems is by far the best.
Obviously the same result can be achieved by tape blocking the side holes as when fully covered there is zero air ingress into the pod p. It's that well fitted

I'd like to say, the PM80 in my opinion, whips the arse of the Aegis Boost.

Compact, smaller than the boost, but gives 80w power. Flavour is awesome, and charges super quick. So far has been leak free.

Foggin awesome!

They’ve now got a version using external battery Target 80 SE. Come with silly 2ml pods but have got hold of some 4ml ones now.
What can I say, awesome! Haven’t needed to use bungs, have found draw just tight. Using the 0.2 ohm coil and have hardly touched previous set ups I have.
Faults - well you need to get coil in just right or can leak and I have managed to loose pod when knocked it, but shouldn’t perhaps do gardening while clutching on to it . Was a shock to try and have a puff of just mod. Luckily found it again and not happened since, but these are far outweighed by quality, love it.

They’ve now got a version using external battery Target 80 SE. Come with silly 2ml pods but have got hold of some 4ml ones now.
What can I say, awesome! Haven’t needed to use bungs, have found draw just tight. Using the 0.2 ohm coil and have hardly touched previous set ups I have.
Faults - well you need to get coil in just right or can leak and I have managed to loose pod when knocked it, but shouldn’t perhaps do gardening while clutching on to it . Was a shock to try and have a puff of just mod. Luckily found it again and not happened since, but these are far outweighed by quality, love it.
Yes Mrs kids been using the battery version as her daily driver for a while now and I've one to review.
Very good indeed although I'd.recommend not using the lowest ohm coil for all day vaping unless you carry a spare cell as it obviously is unlikely to last all day.
The 1.2ohm coils make for an excellent mtl tight vape with the airflow bung in one side. Really very good.
The 0.8ohm ones offer a more open mtl and the 0.6ohm are my choice for all day dtl vaping as they're incredibly flavour full and economic on the battery.
Tremendous little kit and one of the only pod mods not to leak heavily from the coils.

Back
Top Bottom