What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

The blotto rta finally turned up.
Just coiled and wicked it. Loaded with prime vapes banana custard. Nice tank but could do with more airflow.

The blotto rta finally turned up.
Just coiled and wicked it. Loaded with prime vapes banana custard. Nice tank but could do with more airflow.
My thoughts exactly. Gonna try 2.5mm next time to see if that loosens it up a bit.

Lots of mtl goodness. :hugs:

DSC_0271.JPG

Jumped on the Caliburn to try out nic salts. Aim is to actually stop smoking. I go a few days then have a beer, oO oo stinky in my hand.

There is something missing sub ohming, I can't go above 3mg for high VG. 50/50 works kinda well but at some point there is something in a smoke that just isn't there in a vape so trying out the caliburn and 20mg nic salts to see if that sorts me out.

To think I've been vaping on and off since 2013 it really is time to sort this.

Todays vape mail:

Uwell Caliburn
iVG Blue slush 20mg nic salt
IVG spearmint 20mg nic salt
Random Juice N Power 20mg tropical nic salt

4 normals shortfils for my normal vaping gear (drop rda, proton and smok alien 220)

IVG Rainbow lolipop (my fav when not DIY'in)
IVG Bubblegum lolipop
IVG Strawberry sweet
IVG Blue lollipop.

Maybe once or twice a year I'll buy commercial juice. When I do there is always an IVG rainbow in there. Man that stuff is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom