What's new

Hey! :) Another newbie with questions....

The outlay at first always seems to hurt even though you would have most prob spent more on cigs.
Took me almost a year to break even. Well over a grand spent in first few months alone just on juice. At one point I had almost 10 litres which was the majority custards (you can never have too much custard).
Will be 5 years next month. At least 5-6 grand spent on vape in all that time but I still have at least 4 litres of juice, 20+ mods and 45 tanks and I'm almost upto 15 grand saved since I stopped smoking so I'm in pocket of around £7,000 and lots to show for it instead of a mountain of dog ends. Oh and I'm much healthier as well. Win win.

Hi and welcome, I have used the Naturevape tanks with their coils which are easy to dry burn and rewick, the flavour is also very good. I still use the tanks to test juices from time to time. I went on to rebuildables and really enjoy the tinkering side of things. I am a 5yrs plus vaper now and wouldn't look back and my hubby is so used to the postie bringing me stuff he doesn't bat an eye (well most of the time!!}

fIitLF3.gif

Welcome to the forum :) yeah the istick is a solid shout. Tank wise it might be worth looking at something like the Hellvape Hellbeast as it's a very good tank for both MTL and DTL and there's lots of compatible coils for it.

Hi @WonkyFox and welcome to the forum. A great detailed introduction which makes a pleasant change. Congratulations on adapting to vaping so quickly.
The eleaf t80 is a great mod (I have 2) and is certainly suitable for mtl but may be a little under powered for high wattage dtl.
I only vape mtl so can only advise on mtl tanks. The Innokin Zlide or Zenith tanks are well received here if you are happy with stock coils and there is a huge range of coil resistances to suit all tastes available in the Z coil range.

Hi Wonky.
:)2 Yep, hah, probably, :D yes, no, um maybe :19: really, perhaps, that's awesome :2thumbsup: well who woulda thought, ok I guess, :hmm: mmm that could be the case, :23: no please its ok, :ape: bananas?
:doh:doh yep donuts, :55: ok I lied, :58: tssk tssk, :eek: really, o_O huh!, :tongue: yep I like raspberry too, :strawberry: strawberry vapes rock, :violin: yeah I dont mind classical music at times, :sinister: oh yeah who doesn't like a bargain, :popcorn: popcorn at movies of course, :fishbowl: i love fish tanks too.
Welcome by the way. :thumbup:

Hi & Welcome. Mod sounds o`k, dont know anything about the tank. should be info on here about it plus look at youtube.

upload_2020-1-23_11-44-27.gif

Hi @WonkyFox

Welcome to the forum and well done on switching to vaping from the stinkies! I myself have been off them nearly 5 months and am so very happy I done it

I have a istick power and I have just received a Eleaf iStick T80 mod which is a perfect size imo, also goes up to 80 watts and fits up to 25mm tank, currently got the 22mm zlide tank sitting on it as I prefer mtl but I too do both types. here is a review by Vic I am also reviewing this mod at the moment.

There are so many good mods out there and I am not the most experienced with mods at all as I am more into POD/MODs/AIOs but this T80 is superb so far for my needs and comes in 6 colours. Nice clear screen and easy to use.
The tank will make all the difference, with the right tank your juices will come to life.
For MTL I only use Nic Salts as I prefer the flavour, I am more about flavour than clouds, I started on 20mg salts and now I am on 10mg. I find freebase with 6 or 10mg too harsh for me but salts are just right.

Maybe get yourself a nice little POD for MTL and then a big cloud subohm chucker for DTL? Just a thought. For me tank wise I like the Aspire Cleito Pro 120 with Mesh coils or a tank tank that fits all small coils like a Vaporesso NRG, Mant tanks have compatible coils where you can use Vaporesso GT coils, Hellbeast H1, Eleaf HW, SMok and so on, that way you have 1 tank but with many coil options. If you are looking a building your own then I have no clue LOL.

Good luck and ask whatever you like on here we are a friendly bunch

Hello and welcome to the planet. Congrats on quiting the stinkies. You are in the right place to get any vape related questions answered.

Back
Top Bottom