What's new

e liquid you like best?

I don’t think I have a favourite anymore. Although my go-to safe choice would be Six Licks Truth or pear.

FWIW... I've only been vaping a month, but out of the 35-40 flavours I've tried so far (yeah.... i went a bit mad buying & trying juices) I think my favourites so far have been The Cola Divergent Cactus Jackfruit (by Manabush) which I'm finding really really refreshing and moreish. Also by Manabush, their Mojave Dessert is simply gorgeous... and I find the Indigene Paraxu pretty intoxicating & unusual.... makes me want to chain vape it.
So going by that I think at the moment I might have a slight lean towards a floral/botanic kinda palette... and am struggling to find too many more floral/botanic juices along those lines (suggestions welcome ;) )
(**Edited to add... I'm not keen on parma violet sweets, so I've been dodging parma violet juices, but maybe i'm missing out?)

So reading all the praises for Manabush range, I decided it was time to try one, ordered IcaCaXio, popped it into my new Smoant Pasito with MTL coil, let it soak in and took a few puffs, left it for a while, tried it again, and came to conclusion.......I don’t like it!

we are all different indeed.....wasn’t nearly as bad as Heisenberg though

So reading all the praises for Manabush range, I decided it was time to try one, ordered IcaCaXio, popped it into my new Smoant Pasito with MTL coil, let it soak in and took a few puffs, left it for a while, tried it again, and came to conclusion.......I don’t like it!

IMO - and I have some experience here - ixcacao and omusa are probably the most challenging of the Nokomis range ... I like em, but neither are the best entry level I don’t think ....

Try the cola or the egg Nogg by Manabush, very nice on the taste buds. [emoji106]

What flavour do you guys get from truth or pear? Is there any menthol or coolness in it?

FWIW... I've only been vaping a month, but out of the 35-40 flavours I've tried so far (yeah.... i went a bit mad buying & trying juices) I think my favourites so far have been The Cola Divergent Cactus Jackfruit (by Manabush) which I'm finding really really refreshing and moreish. Also by Manabush, their Mojave Dessert is simply gorgeous... and I find the Indigene Paraxu pretty intoxicating & unusual.... makes me want to chain vape it.
So going by that I think at the moment I might have a slight lean towards a floral/botanic kinda palette... and am struggling to find too many more floral/botanic juices along those lines (suggestions welcome ;) )
(**Edited to add... I'm not keen on parma violet sweets, so I've been dodging parma violet juices, but maybe i'm missing out?)
Botanic Liquids. Try these, I can vouch for the Rhubarb one, it's gorgeous.
https://vaping101.co.uk/products/ohm-boy-botanics-50ml-shortfills

Botanic Liquids. Try these, I can vouch for the Rhubarb one, it's gorgeous.
https://vaping101.co.uk/products/ohm-boy-botanics-50ml-shortfills

Thanks. I have been eyeballing them wondering if they might be worth a punt at some point... at the moment though, I'm on an AIO pockex at 12mg... sometimes 6mg... so unless I get myself a proper subohm kit at some point, the 3mg defo won't cut it for me.... I'm at that point of looking at different kits and tearing my indecisive hair out...
.... but those flavours do sound lovely. I do love rhubarb

Back
Top Bottom