What's new

Smok Coils Fake or Genuine?

viper

Achiever
Hi,

I've just had a couple of packs of Smok Coils delivered but I am unsure if they are genuine or not. The packaging doesn't have the safety warning about nicotine as usually it does. It has the genuine code sticker at the back but I am unable to check this as I dont have access to an android phone. I bought them off ebay from a top seller and he has all positive reviews which I now think is dodgy as they were easily able to remove my negative feedback on their fuck up with my first order.

So I am going based on the packaging. I've not opened or tried any of the coils yet.

Can anyone please advise if these are okay or what I can do to check?

How is anyone supposed to know? There should be a scratch code on the packet. You need to scratch it to reveal the code.

I'm assuming you're referring to the QR code when you say you don't have an android phone? You just need a smart phone that can read a QR code - either by default or by using an app.

That said, this should just direct you to the Smok website whereby you enter the verification code to verify the product. You can use a browser to do this. You don't need an Android phone specifically - just access to the internet

Back
Top Bottom