What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SR-Vapes - Amazing service

been using steve at sr vapes for some time know & always had excellent service & the prices are decent & i normaly get my parcels in 2 days, highly recomended vendor .

Ditto on Sr-Vapes. Bought my hastur mini from Steve and cracked the clear glass on it by overtightening it on the day I received it :54:
Emailed Steve and he called me within an hour and offered to source some new spare glass! I think he may have even got them manufactured not sure (so if you want spare hastur mini glass they are still in stock :grin2:). Highly recommend.

I placed my first order with them just before Christmas.
Steve phoned me shortly after to say one item was not in stock, and offered me a different colour.
All three items arrived next day.
Great company to deal with. :2thumbsup:

I like the site a lot and have ordered many a mod and rda from them. I wish they had a bigger selection of liquid which would be my only constructive criticism. I like them enough to check them first for the mods and attys tho!

Back
Top Bottom