What's new

Research

Hi all and Happy New Year.
I have been trying to research pods for my wife. I am looking for the type like square pen with a refilable tank.
Also trying to find a tabbaco menthol, very similar to menthol cig, no overpowering tabbaco just a hint, and not to heavy on menthol but enough so as not to blast the face off you.
She would not use a box pod type thing. I use a 50w picco squeeze 1.2 ohm coil in a vapefly holic, with riot squod cream leaf 20m salts, and find an out and out great set up for me, Also two vandy vape simple x squonks 1.2 ohm with same tabbaco or Salts Black Jack 20mg. for when i go fishing or require stealth.
I know if she was going to use she would not want a box or the likes of the vapefly/Aspire type thing either, just a flat pen like thing.
But i still need to convince her to give it a go,even if just intermitent use over the day and hopefully the penny drops,

happy new year fella.

only backy flavored mint ive tried which is rather good is dinner lady 11 11 which has been renamed now to mint tobacco https://www.electrictobacconist.co....10ml-e-liquid-p7844?nosto=nosto-page-product1 (check for sales elsewhere as could be cheaper).

pods, jeez where do we start.
only ones ive got are the smok nord which is rather good. vaporesso zero which has 3 wattage settings. not a pod but actually has a refillable tank but also takes a fixed throw away pod as well is my trusted VIM from jac vapour which i use daily at work or they do a smaller version the wee vim.

Hi, my mum uses the dinner lady mint tobacco liquid and she likes this a lot. I can’t comment unfortunately as I don’t like a tobacco vape myself.

Also not very clued up on pods etc so again won’t be much use on that sorry!

Hi thanks on the advice. Now she came out today and said can we have a look, she likes ths smoant but feels to big, as are the other similar, She has settled for an aspire Nautalis A10(£5) box of coils,spare tank potv discount Cloudstix £18 inc postage, Elswhere two bottles of Dinnerlady menthol tabbaco 20mg nic salts, i have some various other nic salts watch the space. lol the coils were dearer

Tried ths wee thing couple of times i think its good. If only she would start using ,don't want to force it though. But i have put a 1.3 ohm coil in a clhuthu 19 whatever rda and squonk pin using dinner lady tabbaco mint nic salt 20mg in an aspire squonk, nice we alternative to my normal tabbaco juice during the day, just ordered three bottles

Back
Top Bottom