What's new

Vaping advocacy

Why the need for such an aggressive response?

Projekt Fresh is working with Vaper Expo and a large number of other vaping companies to form an advocacy program whereby, all vendors putting out information to current smokers, are using the same message. at the moment everybody is saying their own message and it is not unified. By working with everybody, they can form this message. I do not know who else they are working with, I was asked to provide an interview on my own experiences which i did. I then thought who else could join in and help spread the many interviews and videos that they are creating, in order to get this unified message out and thought, perhaps mistakenly, that PotV members would go onto the Vaper Expo page, or Projekt Fresh page, and help disseminate this content out to as many eyes as possible. If you go on the Vaper Expo facebook page, you will start to see the content that they are creating. It is early days for them, I was just trying to help in whatever way I could.
I commend the guys for trying to get all these vendors to work together on this and I really hope it is a success for them. Im sure they would have approached IBVTA and the rest to work with them as well, as I said, i don't work for them and I'm not involved, I just did an interview that they decided to use first.

Why the need for such an aggressive response?

Projekt Fresh is working with Vaper Expo and a large number of other vaping companies to form an advocacy program whereby, all vendors putting out information to current smokers, are using the same message. at the moment everybody is saying their own message and it is not unified. By working with everybody, they can form this message. I do not know who else they are working with, I was asked to provide an interview on my own experiences which i did. I then thought who else could join in and help spread the many interviews and videos that they are creating, in order to get this unified message out and thought, perhaps mistakenly, that PotV members would go onto the Vaper Expo page, or Projekt Fresh page, and help disseminate this content out to as many eyes as possible. If you go on the Vaper Expo facebook page, you will start to see the content that they are creating. It is early days for them, I was just trying to help in whatever way I could.
I commend the guys for trying to get all these vendors to work together on this and I really hope it is a success for them. Im sure they would have approached IBVTA and the rest to work with them as well, as I said, i don't work for them and I'm not involved, I just did an interview that they decided to use first.

Okay, so I watched the video, which seems, on first look, to just be a promotional video for VapeExpo. It's a video with lots of different people saying different things.

I'm not quoting verbatim here, but I remember stuff like

"If you want advice on what kit would suit you, come to expo, or go to a local shop"

"All the different vendors are under one roof at expo"

"You might like custards, deserts or even tobacco flavours"

"Some people are waiting for the next expo as soon as the last one ends"

"We need to be encouraging smokers to try vaping instead"

"Vaping is the future"

"Vape Expo is awesome!" (Mike Vapes)

Etc etc.

If you hadn't mentioned

---------
PROJ
EKTF
RESH
---------

I doubt I would have noticed the logo in the background during that particular 2 or 3 second section of the video. I would have assumed it was the logo for a juice range.

(Note to relate back to the Projekt Fresh folks: That is a very unreadable logo. You shouldn't have to work out what a logo says. Expending braincells on solving a problem doesn't necessarily make branding memorable - it's all dependent on the emotion it invokes when the light-bulb moment comes - is it elation or frustration?).

So, what is the unified message here? It seemed to be "Expo is great".

I would have thought a good unifying message would have been something simple like:

"Smokers! If you want to do 20 times less harm to your body, try vaping instead."

Are there any statistics on the number of smokers who go to Expo out of curiosity, as opposed to smokers popping into a local vape shop?

Last edited:
What’s project fresh?

You have a typo, it's not "project fresh". It's "Projekt Fresh" and it's vaping advocacy.
The other day I was reading a Guardian (or Independent, I can't remember) article and it kept banging on about Prince Harry being "woke".
I hate modern language and the internet.
I'll be dead soon.

You have a typo, it's not "project fresh". It's "Projekt Fresh" and it's vaping advocacy.
The other day I was reading a Guardian (or Independent, I can't remember) article and it kept banging on about Prince Harry being "woke".
I hate modern language and the internet.
I'll be dead soon.

Ca you spell it:

PrOjEkT fReSh

?

Caps lock. I think it’s a trend.
yep. there's even apps for it

286455.ZyeaZW.147c9f48-e065-4fb8-b083-15406db5341c.png

Back
Top Bottom