What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"Neroli" & "Benzoin" and others, paranormal Dna250c panel sets FOR SALE

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I was asked about these before Xmas and in some downtime, I have made 2 sets and now 3 are made and maybe another in the world of colour I find them interesting they fit the paranormal dna250c the paranormal comes in various formats these panels fit the ones with magnetic side doors

DVD

house of cards season 3

Frank Underwood: Tell me, do you kiss the wife of every president?
Viktor Petrov: Not every president's wife looks like yours.
[Frank laughs, and then turns to the audience]
Frank Underwood:
I'd push him down the stairs and light his broken body on fire just to watch it burn if it wouldn't start a world war.

alfIMG_1126.jpeg

here are the two blocks i made these a while ago for something else

alfIMG_1146.jpeg

in my spare time over xmas I've put a new worktop on the bench and had a clean up so I can't find a thing now plus a rewire and insulated the workshop things to do coffee machine (bean to cup of course) bed, loo move in....

alfIMG_1165 2.jpeg

some fine cutting and ready for magnets

alfIMG_1161.jpeg

first set "neroli"

alfIMG_1166.jpeg

second set "benzoin"

alfIMG_1154.jpeg

fitted on a paranormal they are a snug fit

alfIMG_1183.jpeg

boxed and ready to ship

in the paws

cost delivered in the Uk is £45 a set discount for 3 sets if you really want to jazz it up that is payments via business PayPal terms and conditions apply

if you want a specific colour these are slightly more expensive I will do a run of these but mt attention span is short

love my panels then like them buy one

I have a darker paranormal, the red and black one looks great, not keen on the lump of wood in one of the panels tho, got any just red/black resin? (yes, I'm one of those that doesn't actually like stabwood)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom