What's new

"Neroli" & "Benzoin" and others, paranormal Dna250c panel sets FOR SALE

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I was asked about these before Xmas and in some downtime, I have made 2 sets and now 3 are made and maybe another in the world of colour I find them interesting they fit the paranormal dna250c the paranormal comes in various formats these panels fit the ones with magnetic side doors

DVD

house of cards season 3

Frank Underwood: Tell me, do you kiss the wife of every president?
Viktor Petrov: Not every president's wife looks like yours.
[Frank laughs, and then turns to the audience]
Frank Underwood:
I'd push him down the stairs and light his broken body on fire just to watch it burn if it wouldn't start a world war.

alfIMG_1126.jpeg

here are the two blocks i made these a while ago for something else

alfIMG_1146.jpeg

in my spare time over xmas I've put a new worktop on the bench and had a clean up so I can't find a thing now plus a rewire and insulated the workshop things to do coffee machine (bean to cup of course) bed, loo move in....

alfIMG_1165 2.jpeg

some fine cutting and ready for magnets

alfIMG_1161.jpeg

first set "neroli"

alfIMG_1166.jpeg

second set "benzoin"

alfIMG_1154.jpeg

fitted on a paranormal they are a snug fit

alfIMG_1183.jpeg

boxed and ready to ship

in the paws

cost delivered in the Uk is £45 a set discount for 3 sets if you really want to jazz it up that is payments via business PayPal terms and conditions apply

if you want a specific colour these are slightly more expensive I will do a run of these but mt attention span is short

love my panels then like them buy one

I have a darker paranormal, the red and black one looks great, not keen on the lump of wood in one of the panels tho, got any just red/black resin? (yes, I'm one of those that doesn't actually like stabwood)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom