What's new

50% off remaining Christmas Range and Eggnog - Now a permanent part of the Base Zero Range.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
50% off remaining Christmas Range and Eggnog - Now a permanent part of the Base Zero Range.
Happy New Year everyone - here is hoping its a good one. We have a lot of plans for this year , so do keep your eyes on the newsletters.​

For now though its Tidying away from Christmas - so without further ado :

The Christmas range 50% off sale

xmasSpesh50Off.jpg

We know that no one wants to see Tinsel and Baubles now until at least early December - with that in mind what remains of our christmas stock is now 50% off until its gone. : THE CHRISTMAS RANGE SALE

http://www.manabush.com

----------------------------------------------

EGGNOG is BACK! permanently

We had such a great response to our Eggnog flavour this year (its been very hard to keep on the shelves and has now been out of stock totally for a couple of weeks or so) - and more importantly having received numerous threats of lynchings if we didn’t bring it back - that we have now bought back Eggnog on a permanent basis as part of the Base Zero Range : Base Zero 08 : Eggnog is available now in 50ml Shortfill and 20ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers.

BAZE ZERO 08 : EGGNOG

EggNog50New.jpg

Eggnog30.jpg

Regards

The Manabush Team.

Brilliant. I’m down to my last 60mls of Eggnog. Went on the site to see if there was any left. I was bereft when I discovered it all gone. Imagine my delight to see this news today. Great work agent ZT. Egg nog is now my ADV [emoji106]

Brilliant. I’m down to my last 60mls of Eggnog. Went on the site to see if there was any left. I was bereft when I discovered it all gone. Imagine my delight to see this news today. Great work agent ZT. Egg nog is now my ADV [emoji106]
No worries!

no way I was getting Away without bringing it back!

Last edited:
Happy days. Literally just filled my last egg Nog tank. Definitely will be replenishing soon.

Back
Top Bottom