What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

50% off remaining Christmas Range and Eggnog - Now a permanent part of the Base Zero Range.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
50% off remaining Christmas Range and Eggnog - Now a permanent part of the Base Zero Range.
Happy New Year everyone - here is hoping its a good one. We have a lot of plans for this year , so do keep your eyes on the newsletters.​

For now though its Tidying away from Christmas - so without further ado :

The Christmas range 50% off sale

xmasSpesh50Off.jpg

We know that no one wants to see Tinsel and Baubles now until at least early December - with that in mind what remains of our christmas stock is now 50% off until its gone. : THE CHRISTMAS RANGE SALE

http://www.manabush.com

----------------------------------------------

EGGNOG is BACK! permanently

We had such a great response to our Eggnog flavour this year (its been very hard to keep on the shelves and has now been out of stock totally for a couple of weeks or so) - and more importantly having received numerous threats of lynchings if we didn’t bring it back - that we have now bought back Eggnog on a permanent basis as part of the Base Zero Range : Base Zero 08 : Eggnog is available now in 50ml Shortfill and 20ml Shortfill for 6mg Vapers.

BAZE ZERO 08 : EGGNOG

EggNog50New.jpg

Eggnog30.jpg

Regards

The Manabush Team.

Brilliant. I’m down to my last 60mls of Eggnog. Went on the site to see if there was any left. I was bereft when I discovered it all gone. Imagine my delight to see this news today. Great work agent ZT. Egg nog is now my ADV [emoji106]

Brilliant. I’m down to my last 60mls of Eggnog. Went on the site to see if there was any left. I was bereft when I discovered it all gone. Imagine my delight to see this news today. Great work agent ZT. Egg nog is now my ADV [emoji106]
No worries!

no way I was getting Away without bringing it back!

Last edited:
Happy days. Literally just filled my last egg Nog tank. Definitely will be replenishing soon.

Back
Top Bottom