What's new

Best e liquid brands?

Exactly Rich. My hubby (is also a Rich) he can't get enough of them totes, I'm like shall i put on something sexy for u while im doing the dinner, he is like NO put the Totes on NOW! Like cat nip to a cat they are.......pmsl

Obviously I am joking, cooking in your underwear omg no! that's health and safety nightmare!

Haha :14::18::tongue::D
OMG DeeDee, I nearly fell off me chair reading that message Haha. Might be a health and safety nightmare BUT one bloody good image and dream lol. It's a hard call between sexy underwear and the sexy totes, I will have to have a good think about both hehe.

OMG DeeDee, I nearly fell off me chair reading that message Haha. Might be a health and safety nightmare BUT one bloody good image and dream lol. It's a hard call between sexy underwear and the sexy totes, I will have to have a good think about both hehe.
Hahaha trust me its not a good look haha! Dreams? More like nightmares

Ha enjoy the rest of your evening Rich. With your JD :2thumbsup:

Ciao for now, getting into bed to watch Harry Potter lol

Ps: Gavin and Stacey was awesome but the ending!! Wtf??? Left us hanging :6:

Ps: Gavin and Stacey was awesome but the ending!! Wtf??? Left us hanging :6:
Hehe thanks DeeDee. Definitely NOT nightmares. Enjoy Harty Potter.
I know, what was that all about. Fantastic ending, really hope they do a follow up to it. Was the best thing on xmas day. X

Ps: Gavin and Stacey was awesome but the ending!! Wtf??? Left us hanging :6:[/
I hope ur time in bed with Harry was rememorable lol. Was you wearing ur totes hehehehehe.

Back
Top Bottom