What's new

Info on crown4 and dead rabbit v1+v2

Theunderdown

Hey, recently made the decision to move on to an rda, I’ve got the crown 4 mod and a dead rabbit v1 and now the v2. I only use pre made coils but I’m struggling to find which ones I should be using?

best success I’ve had is wotofo N80 dual core fused claptons .62 but feel there’s more to be had out of it. I’ve been eating through coils thinking I’m not building right but my builds are fine the only thing it can be is coils I’m guessing?! Not fussed on clouds just want the best flavour! Using 70/30 liquids, firebolt and cotton bacon..

please help a guy out I’m getting so frustrated with it all that I’m ready to give up but don’t want to go back to smoking!

The Dead Rabbit is a strange beast, I’ve had a love/hate relationship with mine for a long time. I make my own coils, so can’t comment on pre mades, but I think what is important with the DR, is coil placement, right now I’m lovin it, it’s sat on my mech chucking out flavour, the only thing I’ve unintentionally done different is coil placement. I also use 70/30 juice, the dual coils come out at 0.36 ohms and placed above the posts with the top of the coil in line with the slot in the barrel. So my advice is just experiment with your coil placement, and hopefully you’ll hit that sweet spot. Good luck.

just want the best flavour!

I was recommended using the drop and am well happy with it, my dead rabbit is going to hit the bin. BUT if you want pure flavour the watofo profile is the best of the best for flavour, and if you run it in temp control mode .. zero dry hits.

Back
Top Bottom