What's new

Falcon king coils

I've just ordered seven Falcon Mini tanks at a fiver each. (Cloudstix before anyone asks) I might try your method you evil twisted genius :D
just dont try the M3 coils as i think they will fit but block the drip holes by the rim of the coils.

I have another question now. My first coil is still going strong so I haven't experimented with the M1 or M2.

I've often wondered about how resistance affects vape experience. I've never been able to tell because of the various wattage ranges of the coils.

I've just noticed both the M1 and M2 have a range of 70W-80W and are made of the same material. The only difference is one has a resistance of 0.16 (I've had coils similar before) but the other is the lowest I've ever seen at 0.03. If I run them at the same wattage what are the likely differences if any? I imagine the 0.03 will be warmer? As I said I only ever put temperature down to wattage.

I have another question now. My first coil is still going strong so I haven't experimented with the M1 or M2.

I've often wondered about how resistance affects vape experience. I've never been able to tell because of the various wattage ranges of the coils.

I've just noticed both the M1 and M2 have a range of 70W-80W and are made of the same material. The only difference is one has a resistance of 0.16 (I've had coils similar before) but the other is the lowest I've ever seen at 0.03. If I run them at the same wattage what are the likely differences if any? I imagine the 0.03 will be warmer? As I said I only ever put temperature down to wattage.
No coil should be 0.03. If it is then there is a fault.

Maybe I read the box wrong, I thought it seemed very low. Was a long day at work, I'll check when I get home tonight
If you read it on a box then it must be 0.3. That would be normal.

To answer your question; the lower the resistance, the more wattage you need but less voltage. The higher the resistance, the less wattage you need but the higher the voltage.

As to how resistance effects the vape, it doesn't really because you just adjust your power setting to whatever suits you. What effects your vape is the coil itself - wire type, gauge, etc.

If you read it on a box then it must be 0.3. That would be normal.

To answer your question; the lower the resistance, the more wattage you need but less voltage. The higher the resistance, the less wattage you need but the higher the voltage.

As to how resistance effects the vape, it doesn't really because you just adjust your power setting to whatever suits you. What effects your vape is the coil itself - wire type, gauge, etc.
Yeah I thought as much. But this is the first time I've had to coils for the same tank with the same wattage range as each other, same materials. The only thing separating them is resistance. Guess I'll just have to wait until I burned through this coil and the first of the others.

Yeah I thought as much. But this is the first time I've had to coils for the same tank with the same wattage range as each other, same materials. The only thing separating them is resistance. Guess I'll just have to wait until I burned through this coil and the first of the others.
I just found out where you got the 0.03 figure from. That coil is advertised as being 0.15 within a plus or minus margin of 0.03.

I just found out where you got the 0.03 figure from. That coil is advertised as being 0.15 within a plus or minus margin of 0.03.
Yeah I've seen that now. Seems odd because I thought it was assumed all coils had a margin. It's quite frequent and normal for my coil to read a little different to the advertised rating.

Back
Top Bottom