What's new

Christmas relief Price Reductions and the new "THE COCONUT DIVERGENT" range. Xmas Closing times.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the sprit of trying to make it all a bit easier on the Pocket this Christmas - we will be reducing our prices across the board until midnight New Years day.

This makes it a great time to try our new “The Coconut Divergent” range (more on that below) or get some full range packs to dish out for Christmas presents, or simply to stock up over the festive period.

We still have a very few of our popular Xmas Range left - now may be the time to grab em while you can!

---------------------------------------

The Coconut Divergent

CoconutDivergent-WebPoster.jpg

Our new “The Coconut Divergent” range is part of our planned expansion on the Base Zero Range.

Utilising the base of 07 Coconut xCream (a creamy coconut milk) from the Base Zero range - this range blends coconut milk with other flavours to bring some great new and unusual juices.

Released as of now - this range is available in 50ml Shortfill, 20ml Shortfill (for 6mg Vapers) and Full range packs in both 50ml and 20ml - all come with free nic shots and our part of our lower priced Base Zero umbrella range.

The New range so far :

701MochaLatte60.jpg

7.01 : Mocha Latte - A lovely espresso coffee blended with mocha and caramel and made with Creamy Coconut Milk, Lactose free, Vegan!

702PinaColada.jpg

7.02 : Pina Coco - Our Creamy Coconut Milk blended with tropical fresh Pineapple - reminiscent of a virgin Pina Colada.

703MangoCoco.jpg

7.03 : Mango Coco - Coconut Milk and Cream blended with tropical fresh Mango - Creamy fruity decadence.

704Choconut.jpg

7.04 : Choconut - Dark Chocolate blended with rich coconut milk and cream. Luxurious decadence.

Also available in the following full range packs :

FUllRange60.jpg

The 50ml Full Range Pack

FullRange30ml.jpg

The 30ml Full Range Pack

---------------------------------------​

2019 Christmas Holidays

This year our last working day will be Christmas Eve Tuesday the 24th December last post will be at 2pm.

We will be closed the 25th and 26th

We will be back in on the 27th, 30th and 31st (until 2pm) - then closed New Years day.

Back to normal on the 3rd!

Please bare in mind the national holiday days when ordering and also that post (especially Royal Mail) may take a bit longer at this time of year.

Have a Great Christmas!

Regards

ZT & The Manabush Team.

Last edited:
The Mocha Latte? Hate to use this term... But it's "banging" it takes the lovely deep dark rich coffee flavour of Kona coffee, adds a little rounded sweetness and tickles your taste buds.

Pina Colada? Oh wow the pineapple flavour on this one, very moreish.

Mango Coco? Having vaped that today after dinner, it's a really nice easy going flavour, light and fluffy, not heavy at all. Ideal with a light beer / or just as an all day easy going vape.

Choconut? Well it is what it says it is, are you the type to leave the Bounty bars in the bottom of the chocolate Christmas tins? Then it's not for you! :D

If though when you get to the bottom of the tin, you scoff the lot of em... Give it a whirl.

If you like Pina Colada, getting caught in the rain... As I seem to have done every bloody day this week in some part of the country!

Coconut Pineapple is a treat. The pineapple is a very authentic pineapple juice as opposed to the usual pineapple cube sweets.

Tried the Mango Coconut again today, that has become a favorite, the creaminess adds to the mango creating a Mango Lassi style vape with a coconut twist.

Cheers @ZT, very generous of you. Ordered a couple of the mocha latte, sounds right up my street. If it’s as good as it sounds then maybe I’ll stop bugging you about coyote spiritwalker (I won’t)

Cheers @ZT, very generous of you. Ordered a couple of the mocha latte, sounds right up my street. If it’s as good as it sounds then maybe I’ll stop bugging you about coyote spiritwalker (I won’t)
:D

Orders 3 full range kits !!! As a present to my self did not order any of the new range as coconut scares me.

Orders 3 full range kits !!! As a present to my self did not order any of the new range as coconut scares me.
The pineapple one blends so well with the coconut it’s difficult to tell the difference.

hinestly I fully expected the latte to be my favourite - it’s great but the pineapple pips it for me.

I love pineapple tho

/me winks at the ladies :D

Back
Top Bottom