What's new

Wicking an RTA

AquaticGnu

Postman
I recent bought the Blotto rta, but have no experience with rtas. I normally use RDAs and clearly rtas are a different animal. I've tried a few builds in the Blotto but constantly get dry hits. I'm assuming its an issue with the way I'm using the cotton. Any tips on that would be great, and any advice on rtas in general would be too.

Watch plenty of YouTube vids on the tank you wanna build and remember when you think you have the right amount of cotton take a bit more off your tails [emoji6]

Thin the ends of the wick tails and fill but don't clog the juice wells. The ends of the wick tails should rest just shy of the bottom of the wells so as to allow free entry of eliquid.

Does the Blotto work best as a dual or single coil? I've been using dual, but the airflow seems choked off a bit

Does the Blotto work best as a dual or single coil? I've been using dual, but the airflow seems choked off a bit
Can't really help with this rta as I am a single coil mtl vaper but perhaps some or our dtl apes will step in with advice

I use dual coils in mine now, I did try single builds but not as good as dual. It is a restrictive air flow even with the AFC fully open.

I use dual coils in mine now, I did try single builds but not as good as dual. It is a restrictive air flow even with the AFC fully open.

Cheers, I'll stick with dual coils. The flavour is really good. Shame there isn't a tiny bit more airflow haha. Cheers for the help with wicking guys, it's working like a dream now

Back
Top Bottom