What's new

Discreet sub ohm tanks?

AquaticGnu

Postman
I like dtl vaping more than mtl. But at work I use a mtl tank (zlide) because theres other people in the smoking shelter and I don't want to fill it with clouds haha. Is there any sub ohm tanks that produce smaller clouds but are still dedicated dtl tanks. So not like the Zlide, where you can dtl but it wont perform well.

This sounds like what you might be after

That looks like an interesting tank. The only store that seems to have it in the UK is Evolutionvaping. They've described it as a MTL. Coming with 5 coils is pretty generous though. You had any experience with it?

That looks like an interesting tank. The only store that seems to have it in the UK is Evolutionvaping. They've described it as a MTL. Coming with 5 coils is pretty generous though. You had any experience with it?
None at all but watching the review it's like a low power sub tank to me and the only thing I've seen that could fit what your looking for and Evo are a great company [emoji6]

None at all but watching the review it's like a low power sub tank to me and the only thing I've seen that could fit what your looking for and Evo are a great company [emoji6]

I'll order that from them then. The only other low wattage I'd seen is the Innokin Ajax, or the Odan, both seems quite cloudy though.

Back
Top Bottom