What's new

Old school 3 post RDAs.

MetalVape90

Achiever
I’ve been looking at some old school battle deck (3 posts) RDAs but some are hard to come by like the Tuglyfe RDA. So far the ones I can still get are the Wotofo Freak show and one that a lot of people haven’t heard of called MarsTeam Japan Thruster RDA.

I remember using these kinda rda’s a while back, I think pretty much all of them was 22mm, enjoyed them at the time but the rda’s nowadays are much better...
A few I used to like was, tugboat v1, doge v2, little boy and the mephisto...

I remember using these kinda rda’s a while back, I think pretty much all of them was 22mm, enjoyed them at the time but the rda’s nowadays are much better...
Sometimes you can’t beat a classic, got the Vulcan RDA but I don’t like how you have to hand tighten down the coils cause it didn’t have conventional Phillips or Flathead screws.

Doge v2 brings back some memories used to be by favourite RDA back in the day had a SS one but God dam that thing could get hot [emoji16]

The Vaperz Cloud Mini Buddha V2 is great if you want tons of airflow.

Sometimes you can’t beat a classic, got the Vulcan RDA but I don’t like how you have to hand tighten down the coils cause it didn’t have conventional Phillips or Flathead screws.
Never owned the Vulcan and for that reason, don’t like anything where you can’t use a tool to tighten the coils down...

Doge v2 brings back some memories used to be by favourite RDA back in the day had a SS one but God dam that thing could get hot [emoji16]
Defo, the one piece drip tip/top cap could be a real lip burner if you wasn’t paying attention...
I remember having the doge v1 also, with the big pointless heat sink on top, made the rda so top heavy, i junk’d the heat sink part and butchered a delrin chuff cap to fit it, which left no airflow adjustment but back then was the best thing I owned and luv’d it...

this brings back memories , if you want a build tutorial for the REM , there's a classic on youtube, the dulcet tones of one of our very own

not forgetting the og kennedy was a 3 post to

I remember the mephisto always cuttibg the legs off the coils if you over tightened it a touch. The plume veil was the first time I truely tasted a proper flavourful vape, wouldn't mind a new one (bf nowadays obvs though)

Found evidence of the butchered doge...
55FF9026-A605-4BA2-A633-6DD1FAF923E6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom