What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

amazon triton coils-too good to be true

MrDJ

Legend
yup, it sure was.
£3.79 a box so ordered two.
ordered on 22nd nov on amazon. coming from yun express in china
stuck in customs for 7 days
arrived yesterday and received some sort of computer cables instead of coils
contacted via amazon and in broken chinglish an apology and offered refund. would of preferred coils but the price had shot up to over £15 a pack

reason for posting i was going to ask if anyone had seen triton/triton 2 coils around but then searched my list of china suppliers and found Efun.top had Atlantis 0.5ohm coils which fit the Triton 2 tank so ordered 3 boxes for $12
the question is did i pick the right shipping method. $4.30 for United Kingdom-Euro Special Air Line with Shipping duty included. first order from efun so wasnt sure.
ta muchly

yup, it sure was.
£3.79 a box so ordered two.
ordered on 22nd nov on amazon. coming from yun express in china
stuck in customs for 7 days
arrived yesterday and received some sort of computer cables instead of coils
contacted via amazon and in broken chinglish an apology and offered refund. would of preferred coils but the price had shot up to over £15 a pack

reason for posting i was going to ask if anyone had seen triton/triton 2 coils around but then searched my list of china suppliers and found Efun.top had Atlantis 0.5ohm coils which fit the Triton 2 tank so ordered 3 boxes for $12
the question is did i pick the right shipping method. $4.30 for United Kingdom-Euro Special Air Line with Shipping duty included. first order from efun so wasnt sure.
ta muchly
Sometimes you have a crack and come up a winner. As long as you dont fork out big bucks on a too good to be true and just lose a little, I can wear that. A while ago there were some sunglasses, polarised HD lenses for $3 delivered :18: I had a go on a pair. Arrived and looked visually nice but just cheapo lenses like the petrol station $1 shop garbage ones. But the 6 buckers I got recently are very good. Great lenses. You win some you lose some. As as its not too much. :thumbup:
Oh, my $1 Golden Kazoo was the bargain on the year so far. :)2

Too true @Tazz
My worst was back in the day when we was always right even if we was wrong.
Fruit machine scanner to drop jackpot every time for £15. As you can guess a scam and fek all turned up.
Not a lot you may say but this was back in the 80's when my weekly wage was £32

Too true @Tazz
My worst was back in the day when we was always right even if we was wrong.
Fruit machine scanner to drop jackpot every time for £15. As you can guess a scam and fek all turned up.
Not a lot you may say but this was back in the 80's when my weekly wage was £32
Think my first job mate was the Aus equivalent or very near to that. Yeah, I do hate scammers too.
I like to imagine that a giant cartoon geat white appears from nowhere as they wade in the shallows at their beach house resort and swallows them whole. :)2

Amazon is getting bad with all the overseas sellers.
I ordered something recently from an overseas seller that according to Amazon simply dissapeared in transit.

They've been very good when I've ordered before. I have used that shipping and as far as I remember it was pretty quick considering it's from china and definitely no extra charges from customs.

They've been very good when I've ordered before. I have used that shipping and as far as I remember it was pretty quick considering it's from china and definitely no extra charges from customs.
Brill thanks for that mate.
Was only £12 so should'nt get stopped as only 80 cent over the 15 dollar mark

Last edited:
just double checked to give you some extra info.Euro Special Air Line took exactly 2 weeks from ordering and parcel was delivered by yodel uk side. the uk special line in comparison took 8 days.

just double checked to give you some extra info.Euro Special Air Line took exactly 2 weeks from ordering and parcel was delivered by yodel uk side. the uk special line in comparison took 8 days.
thats great, thanks fella for taking the time to check that out. was worth the extra 50cent then :)

yun, were fast to respond by email and give refund so fair play to them. think ill stick to the tried and tested on my supplier list from now on.

Back
Top Bottom