Innokin
What's new

Sweetie Pie one shot

raggy

Postman
Morning all,

To treat myself to an early Xmas present I ordered some one shots from Chefs in the black Friday sales. Mixed up 60ml of all four of them to their recommended strengths and sat them in the cupboard.

They all smell really nice, and I'm looking forward to the Tortuga by Mixt along with the To Ho Ho also by Mixt.

Sweetie Pie is supposed to be a sweet potato pie, but after the 3-7 day steep they recommend, it tastes like flowers and butter. Does it need longer to steep? It's not a bad vape....just....unexpected.

Cheers all

Vape Club
Morning all,

To treat myself to an early Xmas present I ordered some one shots from Chefs in the black Friday sales. Mixed up 60ml of all four of them to their recommended strengths and sat them in the cupboard.

They all smell really nice, and I'm looking forward to the Tortuga by Mixt along with the To Ho Ho also by Mixt.

Sweetie Pie is supposed to be a sweet potato pie, but after the 3-7 day steep they recommend, it tastes like flowers and butter. Does it need longer to steep? It's not a bad vape....just....unexpected.

Cheers all
Hi mate, dont know that mix but being pie its bakery and I've never had a bakery mix come good till after at least a month. I have a chocolate donut steeping away I mixed several days ago, smells great but I'm not putting it into a tank till after a full month steep. Some can take a bit longer. One im using right now a cookie, strawberry mix tasted good at 4 weeks but now at 8 its even better. Some steep times I dont pay any attention to. I'd let it sit for a few more weeks till I made my mind up, you may find it comes together nicely as some notes early on vanish after a good steep. Take FA citrus mix, under two weeks it has a strong grapefruit note right up front, but at the 3 to 4 week mark that melds in and you hardly notice it. Give it some time.

Hi mate, dont know that mix but being pie its bakery and I've never had a bakery mix come good till after at least a month. I have a chocolate donut steeping away I mixed several days ago, smells great but I'm not putting it into a tank till after a full month steep. Some can take a bit longer. One im using right now a cookie, strawberry mix tasted good at 4 weeks but now at 8 its even better. Some steep times I dont pay any attention to. I'd let it sit for a few more weeks till I made my mind up, you may find it comes together nicely as some notes early on vanish after a good steep. Take FA citrus mix, under two weeks it has a strong grapefruit note right up front, but at the 3 to 4 week mark that melds in and you hardly notice it. Give it some time.
I've put it back in the cupboard, might just go back to the black reserve I've been vaping for months haha

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom