What's new

Vaping is it safe?

When I smoked every winter I would get a chest infection. Vaping over 5 years now and since I started, not one infection.

I too have been vaping for over 5 years now. My doctor advised me to stop smoking because of my "weezy" chest. I switched to Vaping. Two years later my chest was clear and me breathing really improved. 4 years after switching to vaping, i had my lungs tested and the results i got were that my lung age was 36. Brilliant news as i was 58 at that time.
Switching to vaping was the best thing i have ever done with respect to my health.
No one is saying vaping is safe. What the BMA and BHF have said that vaping is approx 95% safer than smoking.
There are far too many deaths each year from smoking related illnesses. Vaping should be promoted as a health revolution as it has saved thousands of lives.

To my mind vaping is safer than smoking because i'm not inhaling 600+ chemicals present in burning tobacco.

It seems a lot of UK suppliers are doing something similar. It can only help with easing peoples fears about this.
Yes I have had a few emails on the subject..had one from le petit yesterday allaying fears over vaping from European health agencies that basically said while there’s no evidence that vaping harms it’s a dam site safer than smoking..

since quitting the fags 2 years ago I have only recently noticed the difference in my lungs while exercising..
Like chalk and cheese..I used to very quickly get out of breath but now not at all it was like a light bulb moment I was sat there going hell for leather on exercise pedals on my arms realising I’m not even puffing.

Yes I have had a few emails on the subject..had one from le petit yesterday allaying fears over vaping from European health agencies that basically said while there’s no evidence that vaping harms it’s a dam site safer than smoking..

since quitting the fags 2 years ago I have only recently noticed the difference in my lungs while exercising..
Like chalk and cheese..I used to very quickly get out of breath but now not at all it was like a light bulb moment I was sat there going hell for leather on exercise pedals on my arms realising I’m not even puffing.

That's great news mate. I got an email from them also. Was just about able to translate the gist.

Vaping for me is so much healthier. No stinky smell, no horrible yellow stains, no burn holes in my clothes, no smelly breath. Let's not forget too smoking causes cancer big time. I went to my local hospital last week and was disgusted when I reached the entrance to see thousands of dirty cig buts on the ground, looked a complete mess.
There will always be sceptics out there on vaping but just look at the statistics between the two. For me, switching to vaping was the best thing I've ever done. Saved me thousands of pounds in the process too..

To my mind vaping is safer than smoking because i'm not inhaling 600+ chemicals present in burning tobacco.
To add to this post, there are over 600 ingredients in cigarettes, when smoked there are over 7000 chemicals produced, over 69 of these know to produce cancer. The same CANNOT be said for vaping.
If I had any hair I would be pulling it out when I read articles stating vaping is just as bad as smoking.

Back
Top Bottom