What's new

What did you order today?

Went a bit overboard last night but the 30 percent off at ecigone was too tempting. Ordered the aegis boost, cold steel 120 and a blotto. Ordered the pod so I can go up in nicotine for a little while as I ended up buying tobacco a few weeks ago. Hated it but have been having cravings just on 3mg lately. Was really tempted to get a topside carbon as it would’ve been £45 off but managed to restrain myself.

I thought I ordered some guitar cleaner and my amazon alexa informed me that a delivery was coming today and I got some tea lights. Hey brilliant I can burn them .

Went for a black one of these for a series build...

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 7.33.06 pm.png

https://www.ralfysemporium.com/prod...kle-rda-exclusive?_pos=1&_sid=303a3316c&_ss=r

Thought it might interest @cliveh2 as it'd go with your duster for much cheapness before they finally go.

Posted in another thread about them not making the concentrate my Mrs vapes anymore, had a sortie, again, and found enough to mix 850ml! Wiped them out for £48 delivered, should last her until April hopefully - only kicked the issue down the road again but I'll take that to avoid the whingeing for now :)

Todays order is a juice order from @88Vape .
2 Blueberry pancake shortfill.
1 Rhubarb and Strawberry shortfill.
1 Cinnamon Swirls shortfill.
And nic shots.

Finally decided to order the Profile 1.5 and spare coils. I was a little reluctant at first, due to the low ohms of the coils, and me being mainly a mech user, but what the heck, I'll only blow my face off once eh? Besides, Craig likes them [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom