What's new

help with some bad choices

MINEXPLORER

Postman
Hi ,im new to diy juice.been keeping it simple wanting single standalone flavors. an i made some bad flavor choices amongst some good. wld love to get some suggestions rather than chuck em in the bin.
TFA black cherry.tastes either waxy or bland or both.i jus want a BC like vapouriz. have now read its prob one of the hardest flavors to get right. TFA coffee dark.tastes of harsh expresso/burnt nuts.should have looked closer i wanted a creamy latte.also now learn coffees another hard one.TFA peanut butter dx.tastes of little 5 or 10%.i read needs 3 week min steep.but also prone to flavor fade quickly.ive read all these need long steeping but are they just crap on their own?.when i look at recipe sites they just need so many flavors in the mix ,i just dont want to spend so much money.i really wanted stand alone flavors.but if anyone can suggest a way to do something with these rather than bin them,inc mixing with another flavor, id appreciate that. Rad

Last edited:
The best black cherry ive tried is the Alchemists Cupboard version but all cherry flavourings will fade to an extent.
Cherry imo does need some help and inawera marzipan or an almond really lifts the cherry profile.
Coffee is notoriously challenging and having tried working with coffee ive come to the conclusion its okay for drinking but wouldnt want to vape it for any lenght of time.
Its a pretty potent flavour which ever brand you choose so if youre intent on sticking with it try stripping it back down to really low percentages.
Cant help with the peanut butter one but if you want a good stand alone profile the Peanut Butter Cookies from chefs (Grandmas Kitchen) is very good and guess it would hold up around 8%.

The best black cherry ive tried is the Alchemists Cupboard version but all cherry flavourings will fade to an extent.
Cherry imo does need some help and inawera marzipan or an almond really lifts the cherry profile.
Coffee is notoriously challenging and having tried working with coffee ive come to the conclusion its okay for drinking but wouldnt want to vape it for any lenght of time.
Its a pretty potent flavour which ever brand you choose so if youre intent on sticking with it try stripping it back down to really low percentages.
Cant help with the peanut butter one but if you want a good stand alone profile the Peanut Butter Cookies from chefs (Grandmas Kitchen) is very good and guess it would hold up around 8%.
thanks for the pointers guys ill have a bit more care when choosing next time

Hi ,im new to diy juice.been keeping it simple wanting single standalone flavors. an i made some bad flavor choices amongst some good. wld love to get some suggestions rather than chuck em in the bin.
TFA black cherry.tastes either waxy or bland or both.i jus want a BC like vapouriz. have now read its prob one of the hardest flavors to get right. TFA coffee dark.tastes of harsh expresso/burnt nuts.should have looked closer i wanted a creamy latte.also now learn coffees another hard one.TFA peanut butter dx.tastes of little 5 or 10%.i read needs 3 week min steep.but also prone to flavor fade quickly.ive read all these need long steeping but are they just crap on their own?.when i look at recipe sites they just need so many flavors in the mix ,i just dont want to spend so much money.i really wanted stand alone flavors.but if anyone can suggest a way to do something with these rather than bin them,inc mixing with another flavor, id appreciate that. Rad
Others I dont know but can for sure help with a coffee mix. Flavour Art Up at just .5% to 1%, dont go over its super strong. At those levels you get a nice sweet creamy coffee that you can vape all day. Its supposed to be Italian coffee cake but I just use it as coffee. Goes great with some Cap cookie and FA fresh cream. Lovely coffee vape. Use Up at levels like just 3% and its wierd, my use of it in mixes is from .5 to .8%
An easy mix is Up .6% and FA Marshmallow 5% with 2 to 3 drops of sweetener per 30ml. Best coffee flavour I've used.

You might want to try this one, recommended is 10%, far too high imo, but I struggle with coffee. It takes all the shit over, (it's creamy though) , looking next to add this at 0.50%, up to 2% to some tobaccos.

https://nomnomz.co.uk/collections/osdiy/products/lotta-latte-concentrate-osdiy

Back
Top Bottom