What's new

Vaping Hacks

Enoch

Achiever
What are your best vaping hacks? From little shortcuts, to helpful advice not printed in the instructions? Something that would help vapers, especially new to it all?

I'll start, Any TPD tanks normally have bubble glass available for it online, or simply order online to get the full capacity version.

Great idea for a topic this.

For years I have always poked 2 pin prick holes in the cotton of each juice feed slot on coils (think since the TFv8 when certain coils didn't Wick very well) I have found my coils last a lot longer than average and I haven't had a dry hit in years. If you do this just do literally 2 pin pricks anymore may flood it. ☺️

Great idea for a topic this.

For years I have always poked 2 pin prick holes in the cotton of each juice feed slot on coils (think since the TFv8 when certain coils didn't Wick very well) I have found my coils last a lot longer than average and I haven't had a dry hit in years. If you do this just do literally 2 pin pricks anymore may flood it. ☺️

Have you ever tried this with mesh pro coils? I'm getting an annoying issue with the coils which I just posted about

Have you ever tried this with mesh pro coils? I'm getting an annoying issue with the coils which I just posted about

I've not tried it specifically with those coils however from looking at your problem it's exactly what used to happen with the TFv8 so I think it may well help.

I would suggest trying the above and also gently scraping a needle over the cotton to rough it up a small amount and wearing them in slowly. Starting at about half the recommended wattage do 4/5 puffs wait a couple minutes go up 5 watts and repeat is what I used to do and it made the world of difference.

Coils def legit? Seen a few people have a problem with the mesh pro but not very many.

I found dry hitting an issue with the mesh pro myself funnily enough. Only when the tank starts to deplete past half way.

I think it is down to the wicking not being able to keep up as you put so much power through it.

I found dry hitting an issue with the mesh pro myself funnily enough. Only when the tank starts to deplete past half way.

I think it is down to the wicking not being able to keep up as you put so much power through it.

no issues here with the mesh pro coils at all

no issues here with the mesh pro coils at all
Seems to be a tempremental issue, some get it some don't.

I don't rememebr having an issue when i bought mine last year, it was only when i went back to it for a compariative review with another tank that i found the issues, brand new coil as well used.

Seems to be a tempremental issue, some get it some don't.

I don't rememebr having an issue when i bought mine last year, it was only when i went back to it for a compariative review with another tank that i found the issues, brand new coil as well used.

id never heard anybody complain about the mesh pro coils until now fella tbh

Tip for the Smok tfv12 rda, that should give you leak free wicking.
After wicking he coils and raking the cotton. pull all your cotton through the rda juice well openings, then cut your cotton. That should give you leak free wicking. Even if it’s your first time wicking a Smok RBA .

Back
Top Bottom