What's new

Manabush Black Friday Deals - From Now Until Monday

I've been using them all mtl. Even the prime crossovers actually and they're spot on.
The float is amazing. Sweet, smooth vanilla cola. Beautiful stuff. Had to dissuade the future son in law from taking up camping yesterday after he smelled me gaping the float.
Gaping the float...

Absolutely Manabush are fantastic they really look after their customers..nothing is too much..
They care..
Funny enough, that was highlighted today with mrs kid's juice order.
The company in question sent entirely the wrong juice.
No problem I thought. An email will have it sorted and on the way.
Three or four e-mails later, the best I got was to post the liquid back for a refund once it arrived back with them. I was furious but in reflection. I've been spoilt and that's pretty standard procedure.

Funny enough, that was highlighted today with mrs kid's juice order.
The company in question sent entirely the wrong juice.
No problem I thought. An email will have it sorted and on the way.
Three or four e-mails later, the best I got was to post the liquid back for a refund once it arrived back with them. I was furious but in reflection. I've been spoilt and that's pretty standard procedure.

Nah, in retail if you screw up, you should take the hit. Was it just one bottle? Any half-decent customer service wouldn’t expect you to post it back, they’d just send out the right juice, and let you keep the extra. That is, if you want more orders from that customer... :25:

Just ordered the Xmas multipack, it's been a while. Had an £8 voucher I bought last year to use, so couldn't add to discount code as well [emoji3525] Looking forward to a bit of higher vg Bush, like I said it's been a while.

Back
Top Bottom