What's new

Manabush Black Friday Deals - From Now Until Monday

I wouldn’t worry
I Vape it straight away as well :) it just gets creamier and richer in a day or two
@ZT
Float with regular nic in the Dotmod Aio
Bloody lovely. [emoji106][emoji106]
I'm putting the bottle away now till Xmas.

It’s nice innit? Defo my fav from this lot
Jury's still out [emoji6]
Tried the cherry and the float so far, not had chance on the raspberry yet, love the original cola. They are all good, nice flavours not over sweet and real tasting.
Nailed it mate [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I'm with you now @Jon The Vape wasn't a fan at all of the float. Until I tried it today in the Vinci using @ZT 's. Think the kit really makes a difference on the divergents and base zero range completely.

Prefer every single one so far on MTL.

I'm with you now @Jon The Vape wasn't a fan at all of the float. Until I tried it today in the Vinci using @ZT 's. Think the kit really makes a difference on the divergents and base zero range completely.

Prefer every single one so far on MTL.

I've not even felt tempted to DTL them yet. Last week or so been working my way from one end of the range to the other on the Vinci... Not a bad one among them! Bourbon is probably still my favorite... But Raspberry is good... As is Cherry... Orange was a lovely surprise... I just can't decide! :17:

I've not even felt tempted to DTL them yet.

After we tested them at the café with you on DTL. I much prefer them on MTL, I've DTL'd a few and although they're good I feel they're much better on MTL.

When I'm not so drained, I'm gonna mix the entire range in Nic salts for myself :D

I've not even felt tempted to DTL them yet.

After we tested them at the café with you on DTL. I much prefer them on MTL, I've DTL'd a few and although they're good I feel they're much better on MTL.

When I'm not so drained, I'm gonna mix the entire range in Nic salts for myself :D

I've been using them all mtl. Even the prime crossovers actually and they're spot on.
The float is amazing. Sweet, smooth vanilla cola. Beautiful stuff. Had to dissuade the future son in law from taking up vaping yesterday after he smelled me vaping the float.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom