What's new

Cleito Exo - complete pap!

RichieRich

Achiever
Morning all

Back in the vaping malarkey, and have bought a few mods/tanks and thought i'd share my experience with the Aspire Cleito Exo.

Firstly, apart from the topcap and base, the tank section feels very poor quality. I was expecting glass, not plastic with a crap overlay. Another downside, no adjustable airflow.

I bought this as it was advertised as leak-free, and to be fair, it was on the first coil, however, i was getting dry hits, so i replaced the coil. Perfect, fantastic vapour production, and a decent flavour.

Left it overnight to find half the juice had gone. Odd i thought, looked ok, however, the tank had took a sh*t through the coil and filled the airways.

Disassembled, cleaned and popped a new coil in. Taste and clouds where back. Left overnight again, guess what? It took a sh*t :12:.

So, rather than waste any more coils on it, it's gone back in its box where it will stay.

Utter crap that tank!! Just wish i could get my hands on the old Triton 2 SubOhm tank, that thing had flavour, but thanks to the TPD, can't get it anymore :17:

:love: Ahh, the Aspire Cleito coils. Such fond memories of mine and the Cleito tank. Wonderful quality control and............:55:

The original cleito was excellent but issues from the start with the coils being manufactured with the incorrect rubber grommets gave a "rubbery vape" (that's not a poor taste description either).
When they got them right they where awesome. They over egged the pudding with the exo series. Budget made stuff.
They are back on track with the oden though. Incredibly good.
@richierich why don't you grab one of the eleaf mello tanks from China. The one that came with the rim kit takes aspire Atlantis/triton coils but that said I'd stick with the eleaf 0.3 ones as they're way more consistent and flavour packed.

Thanks for the tip @eyeball kid! Will take a look at the melo.

I notice the Atlantis Evo uses the same triton coils, so i may have a look at these too. Should cut back by spending though, i've only just been back on GearBest and bought about 40 quids worth of stuff on there including a Limitless RDTA :28::oops2:

Thanks for the tip @eyeball kid! Will take a look at the melo.

I notice the Atlantis Evo uses the same triton coils, so i may have a look at these too. Should cut back by spending though, i've only just been back on GearBest and bought about 40 quids worth of stuff on there including a Limitless RDTA :28::oops2:

I've posted a UK shop selling the Triton 2 above, for £10. Just a heads up since it was in an edit so you may not have seen it.

Back
Top Bottom